Unban Request: Zambie ^‿^
This ban request is posted on behalf of Zambie. I have nothing to do with any involved parties nor have anything against anyone involved.

Your steam name: ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBIE (Zambie ^‿^)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82596154

Your ban ID: 79358

Banned by: AwestruckBullet

Reason: TOS

Involved: Myself and Awestruck.

Well this is going to be interesting.
First, could I ask that either Divey or Soul concludes this, as I sort of (as of now) feel like Awestruck has a vendetta against me.
It started on roughly the 5th December 2017, where Awestruck approached me about the FL Playermodels we were using in our content packs. He asked me to remove them from our content packs, and I agreed – However there was one issue: My computer that I used for all the files for the content is down. Won’t turn on. At the time I didn’t know this, and I was away from my computer travelling. Time went on, and eventually I asked due to Awestruck not understanding my situation if I could get Soul to handle this, however he refused, using the words:
Soul is not around. I will be dealing with this myself.
I had then decided to take the servers off the list until I could sort it out, and during that time it eventually came to the conclusion that the community, given my circumstances and the servers stability, the servers would come to a close.

This comes to where I stand now: The community was shut down, yet here I am, 10 days after the Communities Shutdown, now banned for Terms of Service.
Here is a chat log of our last messages on discord.
AwestruckBullet-14/12/2017
I think 24 hours will be enough to decide when this will be carried out. Another deadline: 15th December 2017 @ 21:00 GMT
15 December 2017
Zambie ^‿^-15/12/2017
I'm currently backing up all of the files and then announcing the shutdown of AN. Give us a few.

[Image: 4181ff26d95f2d8621bd81b8b3c82d44.png]
As you can see, during this time Awestruck hasn’t messaged me since I told him that the community is going to close, and this includes steam. Sadly, neither of us will have a greyed-out chat log of our previous chat, as it hasn’t saved. If awestruck happens to have a chat log before our chat on the 28th December, kindly supply it.

What I fail to see, is that the community was shut down, I personally believed I resolved the issue, doing something he did partially ask for, which was shutting the community down. No one could use the content, the servers where down, and everything should be fine. My question is Why didn’t Awestruck message me about the content after the Communities Closure? My personal thoughts where that it won’t be used anymore, can’t be used. I forgot about the content after awhile and more-so I thought I fixed an issue and resolved something that he asked me to do. Yet 13 days after I messaged him on discord, without warning, he bans me.

When confronted today, he replies with
`[FL] AwestruckBauble: You've had plenty of chances`
`[FL] AwestruckBauble: Because you have been given enough chances to do so, but have failed. I shouldn't even have to ask more than once, but chose to allow you the chance to remove them in the first place.` -- Which granted, is true, however given my reasons which were valid and my precautions I made to ensure they didn’t use the content, isn’t right.

I’d also like the mention his rather immature action he created when I said I was confused with any issues.
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBIE: I still fail to see what the issue is if the community is gone.
[FL] AwestruckBauble: ...
[FL] AwestruckBauble: We're going in circles here.

Either way, I find this ban completely invalid, given that Awestruck failed to message me before the ban. He could’ve messaged me saying ‘Okay’, or anything. It came randomly that he banned me 13 days after I messaged him my conclusion.

In short, Awestruck asked me to take the FL suits off, and I shut the community down. 13 days after I tell him about it, without any reply from him or anything, I get banned for TOS.
If I remember anything, or need to edit it, I’ll ask the person posting this for me.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Archer you are not involved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
So, I was going to make a whole time-line of our conversations to show that you were given plenty of time to remove the content, of which you were. But, to my suprise(not?), I find that your server is in-fact still up with the content. (Even after you said the Community was shut down and the server was down????)

[Image: lYRMW4Z.jpg]

[Image: f61ccaae6edaf4fad143d921a90883e5.png]
Kind Regards,

Zambie ^‿^ Wrote:Hello Awestruck, yes I know that the server is still up. I actually contacted OVH about this and told them to remove the purchase and service on the 15/12/2017, yet to no reply.
[Image: 08a62b6c5af9d9e817cae4a2b292da52.png]
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
You had failed to remove the content and even contradicted yourself in this very thread. The Server and content still remains. You've had nearly a month, which is a month longer than I should have given you. Which, is a mistake I will not make again in the future. You don't need your VPS to stop your service for you to turn your server off.

Denied.
Kind Regards,