Report - ReddyTheAlfa
Name of player: ReddyTheAlpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138120535

Time in GMT: Midnight 

Server: V5P

Summary: So basically, for approximately 4 hours i was using a red pass to get away with being a criminal and "working for the president" etc, but wouldnt do that much. This president gave me a reason to kill him but didn't think i would because he thought i was his security, instead i was still a criminal. So i go into nexus and chill with him but dont kill as theres too many cops, the next thing i know is he orders me to put my weapon down and then i am like "i will just leave then" he then randomly orders his officers to open fire on me, which they then kill me. Reporting him for RDM

Evidencehttp://plays.tv/video/5a4437dae2ace6552d...-138120535
On Behalf of Reddyy The Alpha, Due To Him Having Account Issues
Hey Rico. You had a gun. You said you were my guard. Never said i hired you. You pulled out a gun. I warned you to put it away. Exactly 4 Police Officers had M4A1 pointed at your Character. You should be Afraid of your life. FearRP. You choose to run off. I told my cops to Open fire as i didn't feel safe anymore.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(12-28-2017, 01:35 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: On Behalf of Reddyy The Alpha, Due To Him Having Account Issues
Hey Rico. You had a gun. You said you were my guard. Never said i hired you. You pulled out a gun. I warned you to put it away. Exactly 4 Police Officers had M4A1 pointed at your Character. You should be Afraid of your life. FearRP. You choose to run off. I told my cops to Open fire as i didn't feel safe anymore.

Officers pointing the guns gave me no orders, if a person with no weapon is going to give me orders, im not going to listen.
(12-28-2017, 01:51 AM)Rico Rodriguez Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 01:35 AM)dawson270500 Wrote: On Behalf of Reddyy The Alpha, Due To Him Having Account Issues

Officers pointing the guns gave me no orders, if a person with no weapon is going to give me orders, im not going to listen.

In this case, the person commanding the armed men who have you under gunpoint is allowed to give out orders to you, as he is clearly commanding the armed officers and having the same authority. You should listen to him, so in this case fearRP still applies as you life is very much in danger and the man commanding 4 armed officers gave you orders to start the fearRP situation. 

Commands were given through voice chat to surrender and drop your weapon which was aimed down on your side.

However, the president was not found guilty in this case, but you won't be punished for breaking fearRP either, just warned to know this kind of situation.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Denied & Moved
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]