SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:157990967 (BOO!!!!!) 
STEAM_0:0:122032376 (Jackson)

Time in GMT: 
Roughly 5pm 23/12/2017

Server: 
V5P

Summary:
I was in my open, public shop when these two men came in with guns, killed a man and demanded me to give them all my money. I attempted to teach them the rules about mugging however they decided killing me was the better option. BOO currently has eight bans and clearly has not learnt the rules from any of them and is definitely not here to roleplay. As for Jackson, he currently stands banless however he is not going down the right path to continue this trend.

Evidence:
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Denied.

You're not allowed to publicly mug, however considering that this was a robbery from your store I'd consider it both realistic and non-rulebreaking. The two people were trying to RP some aggressive that is not within a base and I feel like it's unfair to punish them for this. Also - as a side-note, screaming out that they should read the rules won't help anyone in the situation, I'd prefer if the RP was carried out and then you could start calling an admin / messaging them and so forth to sort it out formally.

In my opinion, the security guard did try to take down the armed robbers but sadly died because the robber decided to pull the trigger.

This could have generally been carried out much better instead of complaining. PassiveRP is not a protected sort of RP, and it's both realistic and non-rulebreaking to rob a store.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]