I'm leaving.
Richtea,Khill, Stinkee, whatever name he goes by. 
I often hired him to act as an ambassador of my good will and nature towards other people, in a way similar to this clip......

I will miss vladimir stinkee, and whatever else you called yourself, ya big daft idjit.
The following 1 user Likes Eisenhorn's post:
  • Richtea
(12-19-2017, 09:51 PM)Eisenhorn Wrote: Richtea,Khill, Stinkee, whatever name he goes by. 
I often hired him to act as an ambassador of my good will and nature towards other people, in a way similar to this clip......

I will miss vladimir stinkee, and whatever else you called yourself, ya big daft idjit.

I love you eisenhorn, your laptop using spastic, you dont even play with a mouse and you've been shitting on people since day 1, send bubble my love for me my plastic producing player.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Goodbye Richtea. We'll definitely keep in touch. Hit me up sometime next week or after for a game of PUBG!
(12-19-2017, 09:54 PM)LordOfMemory Wrote: Goodbye Richtea. We'll definitely keep in touch. Hit me up sometime next week or after for a game of PUBG!

You're a brilliant person Lord, i will keep in touch and bigdaddybags will show you how the kar98k is meant to be played.
wannabe skid
The following 1 user Likes Richtea's post:
  • LordOfMemory
cya numpty
(12-19-2017, 09:59 PM)Dobbs Wrote: cya numpty

You can pretend your good again now i wont be around to spray you down
wannabe skid
cyaaaaaaaaaa
(12-19-2017, 10:00 PM)Richtea Wrote:

What that this conversation again bruh?? Hopefully you can come online now and again and I can show you how its done Tounge
(12-19-2017, 10:02 PM)Frost Wrote: cyaaaaaaaaaa

bye my little friend, don't get permed now papa richtea isnt looking after you.
wannabe skid
(12-19-2017, 10:02 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 10:00 PM)Richtea Wrote:

What that this conversation again bruh?? Hopefully you can come online now and again and I can show you how its done Tounge

Theres no need, everyone knows the true king is gone now Tounge
wannabe skid