[UNOFFICAL] F.B.I Agency
Photo 
[Image: fbi.jpg]          F.B.I Agency Is now looking for new recruits     “Fidelity - Bravery - Integrity.”        [Image: fbi.jpg]
        Application Forum:     
Code:
Why do you want to join:
Do you need us to supply you for weapons?

EARLY DEVELOPMENT
Looks nice, good luck!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Thanks everyone! (:
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
so cho cho is back?
(12-15-2017, 09:54 PM)The Best Goat Wrote: so cho cho is back?

Well, i already saw you in-game and my name was Noname
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
[Image: d040ef95930809c36849470a3906505f.png]

Good evening, director High.
I am here today to discuss the recent actions and threats towards my government, and myself. Sadly, I do not class you as the F.B.I as it is their job to investigate, not threaten - especially a government you have requested to work under.
This has obviously not been taken lightly and will result in consequences to follow shortly. Please note, the United Nations has seen this threat as low level, although is being cautious. Further actions will result in the UN peacekeepers being involved when the F.B.I are active within the city, as well as sanctions being made directly towards the organisation.
All current consequences of your actions relating my government may be found HERE under Section 6 (Groups) of our laws.
We will NOT allow you to threaten lives.

We wish you luck in future ventures,
Harry Walshie - PPoE Director and Presidential Candidate
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
--| Clan Closed |--

Clan closed due to inactivity. Contact the Clan Officers to have it reopened in the future
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<