The following 3 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Merle, Weezy_, James
Smile))))))
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Fuck Gordon Ramsey I'll fuck his daughter whilst eating pineapple on pizza
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Merle, Archer, Random, James
Since this thread has been created, the pineapple lovers only came with useless comebacks, no facts or just shitty memes. Get facts buds. We (pineapple haters) have at least tons of facts to back us up why that disgusting thing does not belong on pizza.

Quote:''The traditional Neapolitan pizza has two classic versions.

One is the Margherita with tomato, mozzarella, oil and basil, which has the same red white and green colours as the Italian flag and is believed to have been named after Italy's Queen Margherita of Savoy.

The other is the Marinara, with tomato, garlic, oregano and oil.''

source: BBC News
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(12-14-2017, 06:40 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Since this thread has been created, the pineapple lovers only came with useless comebacks, no facts or just shitty memes. Get facts buds. We (pineapple haters) have at least tons of facts to back us up why that disgusting thing does not belong on pizza.

One is the Margherita with tomato, mozzarella, oil and basil, which has the same red white and green colours as the Italian flag and is believed to have been named after Italy's Queen Margherita of Savoy.

That is a Neapolitan pizza, not pizza
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(12-14-2017, 07:05 PM)Archer Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 06:40 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Since this thread has been created, the pineapple lovers only came with useless comebacks, no facts or just shitty memes. Get facts buds. We (pineapple haters) have at least tons of facts to back us up why that disgusting thing does not belong on pizza.

It's the original Italian pizza
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(12-14-2017, 07:36 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 07:05 PM)Archer Wrote:

It's the original Italian pizza
Pizza is meant to be creative, not stuck to originals
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
This is an artistic and culinary movement. A pizzarevolution, if you would. If you choose to be hypocritical and say that pineapple does not belong on pizza, then how do you explain the tomatoes I ask. They are fruit, yet they have a savoury, slightly sweet acidic taste. Much the same as pineapple when it is cooked no? I guess you would not know, since it is very unlikely you have tried pineapple on pizza yourself. You judge the dish to be unworthy before you even try. Very closed minded if you ask me. You shall respect our decision to eat pineapple on pizza just as we respect your decision to not do so. But should you continue to abuse those who love to evolve and try new things, the pizza cutters will turn upon you. Those who do not think they need to evolve their culture and their pizza related desires should not be allowed to pass on their genes. Think wisely, for the pizza god is watching.

Yours Faithfully,
A pineapple on pizza eater
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
[Image: Pineapple-Pizza-Girl.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Exotic's post:
  • Weezy_, Falc, jhayw, Eclipze