[Unverified] EvoCity Labour Party
[Image: DMGDouH.png]

Greetings Mr Jim Woods,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. Well performed in the interview and we are looking forward to starting working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as a Member Of Parliament and will also be our Minister of Defence and help us secure the city from any threats and make sure our forces are in good conditions.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Director & Deputy Director
Fred 'Los' Torp | Matthew "Lewwings" Jones
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • jhayw

Greetings EvoCity,

I'm writing this announcement in order to share another project we have been operating on. We believe this is a further step into the political world where we can formulate the magic.

We have been pulling laborious to make this commitment and it has been an excellent journey for us all. 
Let me introduce you all
to

EvoCity Labour Party's
New
Government Floor

This a place where we can debate, discuss and work until our HQ gets finished. We will also utilize this floor while being the government of the city.

Spoiler: Pictures
[Image: mcW3H38.png][Image: YpyPWsb.png][Image: FC9cU1M.png][Image: MjpR58I.png]
Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader & Co
Fred 'Los' Torp & Co
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Lewwings,
Out Of Character

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Archer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65171839

Roleplay Points: 1

Have you received any bans or blacklist for the past 2 months? If "Yes" please state more info below: No

Hours: 1071

In-Character

Name: Adelie Mackinley

What position are you applying for?: Party Secretary

Why do you want to become a part of the team?: I wish to support this party to grow as it is the largest left-wing party in EvoCity.

Have you got any previous experience with the position or similar?: I was in an anarchist organisation back in Britain.

What can you bring to the team?: I have a lot of experience with organising protests, speeches and other events.

Any references to any other political parties?: Antifascist Action Great Britain, European Anarchist League
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
[Image: iNiG3sg.png]

Hello Everybody,

I'm here tonight to announce some updates to the EvoCity Labour Party.

Firstly, our Founder and long-time leader, Fred "Los" Torp (Zona) has stepped down from his position as "Party Leader". This has resulted in an internal restructuring of the party's leadership.

Thus, I'm announcing our new leader; Paul Capone (Aspire)!

This may be a shock to quite a few, however he has worked hard behind the scenes for the party, doubled with his advanced political knowledge and agenda, he will fit perfectly into the role.

As for me, I'll stay on as Deputy Leader, assisting the new leader with his increased responsibility and tasks here.

On top of that, any outstanding applications will be dealt with in the next 48 hours, and I thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your continued support to the EvoCity Labour Party, and I can assure you, that things can only get better!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew "Lewwings" Jones

EvoCity Labour Party - Deputy Leader

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Zona
[Image: iNiG3sg.png]

[Image: CM7FHkW.png]

BIG CHANGES

Good evening everyone,

Tonight brings EvoCity Labour Party big changes and enters a new chapter in it's story. Paul Capone (Aspire) decided due to lack of time to dedicate to leading the party, that it would be best for him to step down. I, Matthew Jones (Lewwings), have been chosen to replace him as Leader, and it is an honour. Mr Capone will stick with us a regular Member of Parliament for us.

Under my leadership, the party aims to increase public support, improve EvoCity, and rapidly work on our 4 main policies; Health, Work, Climate & Education.

Additionally, I am here to announce a structural change in our party; as some old faces are promoted, and new faces join us too!

Please welcome our new Members of Parliament!

Archer
Dylann
GermanGamer
Strike

Thank you very much, and hopefully this new era for both the Labour Party and EvoCity goes smoothly.

Matthew "Lewwings" Jones
Party Director

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Zona, Archer
Requesting thread closure.

This is to make it easier for me to update the thread as I am not the OPer.

Thank you.

You can find a new, updated, and continued version of the EvoCity Labour Party at https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86540

-Closed-
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Greetings all citizens of EvoCity,

I'm here to announce that we in EvoCity Labour Party has subsequently returned back. We have had many up journeys and down spins. We know what EvoCity isn't alike as before. Numerous automobile collisions, lack of favourable police officers and lack of paramedic and additional emergency services operators. This is not a direction that we in EvoCity Labour Party can allow. 

We want to make assured that these failures get removed and fixed. We want everyone to feel secure while driving, hence we need to start repairing roads and develop our public transportation service as extremely. We in EvoCity Labour Party made the monorail vision come true. We want to resume expanding and get more renewable energy sources to EvoCity to become a greater low-emissions society which is one of our head aims. 

I wish that you match with us when it comes to these terms, but we can't do this individual. In order for us to do our job, then we need to rely on you. The voters and the citizens. If you want a society with small variations between rich and poor because you believe in a society where everyone should have the equal opportunities to succeed in life regardless the size of your wallet, better emergency services and a police force who is at the scene and not on their way to the scene when the crime appears. Well ... Then only you got one alternative to choose throughout the election, and that is the EvoCity Labour Party. 

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader
Fred 'Los' Torp
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Jessixa, Lewwings
Steam Name: [FL:RP] T1W

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195872429

Roleplay Points: 2

Have you received any bans or blacklist for the past 2 months? If "Yes" please state more info below: Nope. (Longer than 2 month)

Hours: 766

In-Character

Name: Billy Jones

What position are you applying for?: Deputy Director of EvoCity Labour Party

Why do you want to become a part of the team?: I would like to join the team to support the party

Have you got any previous experience with the position or similar?: No

What can you bring to the team?: Good mood

Any references to any other political parties?: nope
The following 2 users Like T1W's post:
  • Zona, Lewwings
(07-14-2018, 01:58 PM)T1W Wrote: snip

Greetings Mr Billy Jones,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. We are looking forward to start working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as the Party Secretary due to the deputy position is reserved for now. I can't wait to see your development within the party.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader
Fred 'Los' Torp