[Unverified] EvoCity Labour Party
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Druggo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419707422

Roleplay Points: 3

Have you received any bans or blacklist for the past 2 months? If "Yes" please state more info below: Yes Sad

Hours: 560+

In-Character

Name: Druggo Mike

What position are you applying for? Party Secretary of EvoCity Labour Party // Dont mind what job really just ill do anything im always happy too help

Why do you want to become a part of the team? Because i know the people in there and i know they will make this a really fun and great group i really like the people in there they are very nice too me

Have you got any previous experience with the position or similar? Yes, I Was an owner of a club in EvoCity and i use too always plan stuff make sure everything goes too plan i make sure everything goes as planned

What can you bring to the team? Hard work, dedication, i will always help out when its needed i can fill in a position and i really wouldnt mind i just am always happy too help i am loyal, i will stay up till early hours in the morning if i have too so everything goes perfectly as planned i am a good communicator i work really hard

Any references to any other political parties? No sorry :-(
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Zona
(03-27-2018, 11:24 PM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote: -snip

[Image: DMGDouH.png]

Hello Mr Druggo Mike,

First of all thank you incredibly much for your application. It is considerably appreciated and we will proceed to analyze your application. We are asking you to please remain on further notification from us. Both I and my deputy director will discuss and will contact you again presently. 

The following step will be the interview in our new discord server and we can't wait to conclude your application so please stick by.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader
Fred 'Los' Torp
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Out Of Character

Steam Name: Aspire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Roleplay Points: 0

Have you received any bans or blacklist for the past 2 months? If "Yes" please state more info below: Yes, until recently I did not respect the rules. My latest ban for powergaming was caused by my laziness to not read basic rules. I am now a changed man.

Hours: 380

In-Character

Name: Paul Capone

What position are you applying for? Member of Parliament.

Why do you want to become a part of the team?
It is my ambition to serve the city, through politics we can get the people's voices heard.
I aspire to be a member of parliament so I can best serve Evo City, speaking to and persuading the other members that the issues I am addressing are serious and I will make sure no matter someone's upbringing, no matter their age.. Their voice will be heard and I fight for the rights of the people.
Because together we can build a greater future for the people of EvoCity.

Have you got any previous experience with the position or similar?
Though I lack experience in this I make up for it in sheer determination to do what is right for the people.
What can you bring to the team?
Sheer determination, a drive to never stop, an opinionated and committed belief in a labour run unified EvoCity.

Any references to any other political parties? Unfortunately not, I am labour through and through.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Zona
(03-28-2018, 12:02 AM)Aspire Wrote: - snip -

Hello Mr Paul Capone,

First of all thank you incredibly much for your application. It is considerably appreciated and we will proceed to analyze your application. We are asking you to please remain on further notification from us. Both I and my deputy director will discuss and will contact you again presently. 

The following step will be the interview in our new discord server and we can't wait to conclude your application so please stick by.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader
Fred 'Los' Torp
(03-27-2018, 08:43 PM)GermanGamer Wrote:
-snip

Greetings Mr Ryan Bobberson,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. Well performed in the interview and we are looking forward to starting working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as an Election Campaign Staff Member and will be operating our election campaign. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Director & Deputy Director
Fred 'Los' Torp | Matthew "Lewwings" Jones
(03-27-2018, 11:09 PM)Julern Wrote: - snip -

Greetings Mr James Standen,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. Well performed in the interview and we are looking forward to starting working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as an Election Campaign Staff Member and will be operating our election campaign with GermanGamer. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
(03-27-2018, 11:24 PM)[FL:RP] Druggo Wrote: -snip

Greetings Mr Druggo Mike,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. Well performed in the interview and we are looking forward to starting working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as a Member Of Parliament and will also be our Minister of Environment and help us create new jobs which fit for a low-emission society.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Lewwings
(03-28-2018, 12:02 AM)Aspire Wrote: -Snip-

[Image: zedlDsH.png]

Greetings Mr Paul Capone,

I'm here to announce that you have been accepted into the team! Well performed in the interview stage and we are looking forward to starting working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as a Member Of Parliament. Additionally, the position of Minister of Education has been assigned to you and we hope to see you creating new education policy and pushing the education system forward in EvoCity.

If any other queries persist, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Zona
[Image: e1DFd2x.png]

Greetings,

The summer camp RP will be hosted tomorrow at 19:30 GMT as stated above. The RP will be in co-operation with AUF which is our youth party. They got big plans and we hope to see you all there tomorrow.

You will have to sign in there and you do not have to apply in any way beforehand.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader
Fred 'Los' Torp

Greetings Mr Jack Marce,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. Well performed at Utøya and shown us a great capability of leading a team and also coming with new suggestions in order to improve. We are looking forward to starting working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as a Member Of Parliament and will also be our Minister of Health and help us maintain a good health service in EvoCity.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party