[Unverified] EvoCity Labour Party
I think this labour party is going to be the driving force for me to make a conservative party to oppose these views.
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Zona, Lewwings
(12-27-2017, 08:47 PM)juicyorange Wrote: I think this labour party is going to be the driving force for me to make a conservative party to oppose these views.

That would be really cool to be honest Wink
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 3 users Like Zona's post:
  • Lewwings, juicyorange, Archer
Hmm. The HQ isn’t very labourish. The Labour Party would have more of a humble appearance not a gigantic sky scraper draped in red...that’s very much more Right Wing Communists
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-28-2017, 11:41 AM)Marty Wrote: Hmm. The HQ isn’t very labourish. The Labour Party would have more of a humble appearance not a gigantic sky scraper draped in red...that’s very much more Right Wing Communists

It really depends on in country we are talking about. This Labour is based on the Norwegian Labour Party. Labour in Norway got a red brick building which in the red category.

Spoiler :

[Image: 1614528494.jpg?chk=2F63FE]

The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Lewwings
--| Closed |--

Due to the lack of activity by the group the Clan Officers have decided to close it. Please contact a member of staff if you wish to re-open the group at a later date.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Re-opened as per request of the owner.

Best of luck!
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Zona, Lewwings
[Image: DMGDouH.png]

Greetings EvoCity.

We are certainly back and we can't wait to start. We will announce fascinating new projects which we will fight for. We believe these projects will be "healthful" for our political party and we wish you all will appreciate the projects as enormously we wish.

We have been discussing and presenting particular topics and we had multiple great ideas but we believed this project which will be our opening one, would fit us excellent! So with none additional ado

Please welcome

Utøya to EvoCity!

This summer camp will be for our youth and everyone will be able to join the camp for free. Payment will not be addressed as we feel that everyone should have be capable to go on a summer camp with fresh, past and current friends. Utøya will be a place where you can play soccer, volleyball, ping-pong, debate and learn how to debate in a better way. 

Utøya is a great option which we hope you all will enjoy.

Further information will come in the near future!
Thank you

Spoiler: OOC Information

Hello there, I just wanted to let you know that this will not be hosted in order to bring back horrible memories from July, 22. I lost 1 friend and 2 others who went to my brother's school but I didn't know them very well. I know might be hard to think of the horror which might come to your mind. Pm me if you got any questions regards the camp.

• Lewwings
I had previously questioned if this was gonna happen, got a response but nothing changed.
We going to get an official set of laws?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Zona
(03-26-2018, 05:25 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: I had previously questioned if this was gonna happen, got a response but nothing changed.
We going to get an official set of laws?

[Image: DMGDouH.png]

Hello,

gratefulness for your question. We in EvoCity Labour party has laws depositing at some of our additional projects which we will introduce the community to within the approaching future. We are extremely apologetic to hear that we did not accomplish to make any adjustments regards laws. We will analyze everything we can in order to correct this puzzle.

If you hold any further questions considers EvoCity Labour Party, feel to reach us newly presently.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Party Leader
Fred 'Los' Torp
[Image: QXOtfrwg.png]
  • Lewwings