RULE - New police rule 12.11 & 12.11a
+Support
(12-11-2017, 09:00 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: -support if they don't add a separate weapon locker, somewhere else than the garage

+support if they do add a separate weapon locker.

I think allot of the cops do this in order to go on patrol again. By taking away access of the garage due to a raid you simultaneously take away their ability to go on a patrol armed, which in my opinion is needed for cops on FL.

You do realize there is two weapon lockers fyi? One FBI room and one garage.
-Support for banning Police from entering the Nexus completely when killed downstairs. They may have other business in the Nexus, eg visiting the President or arresting a tresspasser.

+Support for banning them from where the raid is. If jails are being raided, use the locker on the SRU floor.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+Support IF raiders are not allowed to shoot cops who are leaving due to NLR. This happens very often and thats one of the reasons most people hide somewhere, since running outside is a death sentence.
+ Support, if they add a second weapons locker
-Support
SRU should be allowed to remain on the FBI floor as it's a bit stupid and a bit FailRP for them to be waiting far away from the nexus.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
+support maybe add some sort of event where if there is a lockdown police spawn outside the front of the nexus

+support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
-support If the garage is raided and you die, rearm upstairs.