UBR | Nerf_Veteran
I'm posting on behalf of Nerf_Veteran, he written everything below:

Your name: Nerf_Veteran

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151872865

Your ban ID: 78569

Banned by: Generation

Reason: ToS

Involved: Me, Nova_Stunts, and Generation.

Why we should unban you:

Hello.

So, approximately a couple of months ago, I was banned by Generation for ToS. The reason for this was because I told another user, which happened to be my friend, that I was going to f***ing r**e him as a joke. I didn't realise at the time that this was against the terms of service at the time.

Firstly, I'd like to emphasise the fact that this was my friend I was talking to. Secondly, I realise that this isn't a joke, and I would like to apologise for saying what I said. It was very disrespectful towards people who may have experienced that.

I have reflected on my ban and thought about what I said. I know that this is a particularly severe ban, and will be hard to appeal to. However, I will refrain from doing anything like this again in the future if you give me a second chance.

Thank you for taking your time to read my appeal. I hope you will take my appeal and apology into consideration.

Nerf_Veteran.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hi Nerf Veteran,

I will make sure to bring this up for discussion within the team, I will also contact Generation to see what he has to say about the situation. Your patience is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Hi Nerf_Veteran,

Sorry for the delay it seems I've been having difficult getting any reply from the banning Administrator at the time which was Generation.

For the records may I ask why did you think it was appropriate threaten to "f***ing r**e" a player? Joke or not language such as this is not appreciated at all and is taking very seriously so what made you think that it was appropriate in that situation and what was the need to use said language in the first place.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

(12-13-2017, 08:06 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Nerf_Veteran,

Sorry for the delay it seems I've been having difficult getting any reply from the banning Administrator at the time which was Generation.

For the records may I ask why did you think it was appropriate threaten to "f***ing r**e" a player? Joke or not language such as this is not appreciated at all and is taking very seriously so what made you think that it was appropriate in that situation and what was the need to use said language in the first place.

Thanks,
Joe
Hi. It was very immature and irresponsible of me to say that. I didn't think of the consequences before I said it to my friend. I realise that it's a serious matter and it's not something to joke about.

Like I've said, the best I can do is apologise. I messed up and there's nothing more I can really say. I won't do it again, that's a promise.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hi Nerf_Veteran,

We have concluded today that your application is being approved, however your ban will not be removed and reduced to a fitting period of time. Generation was unable to make contact with me regarding the situation so we based in on the knowledge provided. Your ban will expire on the '28th February 2018'. We hope that you be more careful in the future with your words and phrases and take this time during the ban period to read through the rules and think back on your actions.

Thanks,
Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe