IAmSpyingOnYou! UBR
Your name: IAmSpyingOnYou!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84881551

Your ban ID: 64666

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Scamming

Involved: Sniperxtv

Why we should unban you: It has been quite some time since the permanent ban was made. I am sincerely sorry for what i have done. I have matured a lot since then and to prove that i even have a new job. I am never going to do it ever again. it was very unfair of me to do that to Sniperxtv.

Please give me another chance.

P.s
Merry Christmas
Hi,

I will bring your case up for discussion and I will try to get in contact with Nighthawkd for him to give his opinion on it.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
You agreed to buy a vehicle for 100k in which during the transaction he then confirmed it by saying 100.000 meaning 100,000. You then gave him $100 and after he gave you the vehicle not fully realizing you gave him $100 instead of $100K you ran away laughing as he chased you trying to get the rest of the money.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(12-12-2017, 12:00 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: You agreed to buy a vehicle for 100k in which during the transaction he then confirmed it by saying 100.000 meaning 100,000. You then gave him $100 and after he gave you the vehicle not fully realizing you gave him $100 instead of $100K you ran away laughing as he chased you trying to get the rest of the money.

I am a wear of this and I regret doing it. it will never happen again. please give me another chance and I will prove to you that I am a trust worthy guy now. I was very immature then and I have changed now. please consider it.

kind regards
Thank you for your explanation of what happened, Nighthawkd. 

IAmSpyingOnYou!, we will continue to discuss your case and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

Tomo
Hi IAmSpyingOnYou!,

We have discussed your case and have decided to give you another chance. If any such rule infringement occurs again, that chance will have gone.

Welcome back and have fun playing again! Remember to read the rules again as they may have changed since you last played.

Regards,

Tomo