Snow?... Snow.....
(12-10-2017, 04:58 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: The sky is basically completely white right now but the floor is wet, I actually want to cry. I could really do with a good ol' sleep tomorrow morning. But as it stands now it looks like a 9am Start as per usual....

9am start??? and you say YOU don't get a good ol' sleep. I am in 6th Form by 7:30am and I get up at 5am for it. Even waking up at 7:30am would be a dream come true.
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Self, Byra
The reason hand brakes where invented was for weather like this. SKEET SKEET
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
I've been drifting around both on purpose as accidentally, lots of fun but dangerous.. Keep speed low!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Divey, Dragnort_, Awestruck
I was doing a snowball fight with my little sister and it lasted 2 hours. The longest time I have been outside the house in years.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Link
(12-10-2017, 05:25 PM)Create Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 04:58 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: The sky is basically completely white right now but the floor is wet, I actually want to cry. I could really do with a good ol' sleep tomorrow morning. But as it stands now it looks like a 9am Start as per usual....

9am start??? and you say YOU don't get a good ol' sleep. I am in 6th Form by 7:30am and I get up at 5am for it. Even waking up at 7:30am would be a dream come true.

Same........ Disappointed
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Richtea
(12-10-2017, 06:55 PM)D0GG0 Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 05:25 PM)Create Wrote:

Same........ Disappointed

Shut up your school starts at 8:30 lmao
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Snow is great when you're unemployed. Not so great when your occupation involves driving large vehicles
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Richtea
What do you mean Barry? Our MEWP's live to drift on the snow ?
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
Cant wait to snowmobile again <3
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Can’t wait to shit in the snow
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Random