PR | DeviousSanta + Grapefruit
I have recently found that we have no footage of your death. I was the only one recording but when I saved my recording it capped at 30 minutes but I started recording at 4pm so that would be no use. With this lack of evidence from our side, James H, your recording is the only proof of what occurred during your death. With this I would like to apologize for accusing you of lying and playing very aggressively as DVN believes I did.

One thing that I do not understand is that how it could of been RDM. Yes I did play very aggressively but it was a raid. It was your base, with your contraband inside it. Death is expected during a raid and prior to your death we had no idea whether you were armed or unarmed. My friends and family could not take this risk. Since it was a raid, FearRP does not apply which removed the choice of hostaging so we had no choice. However if I have done anything wrong I apologize for my actions. I meant no wrong.

Secondly, I would like to address that in the recordings, Flame did not fire a single bullet until just after your death. So in no way was he involved with the 'RDM'. Going by the only evidence available he only takes part in the rest of the raid.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hi again.

(12-09-2017, 07:38 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: One thing that I do not understand is that how it could of been RDM. Yes I did play very aggressively but it was a raid. It was your base, with your contraband inside it.

The raid started after I was killed. Also, can we just go over how you knew it was my base again?

(12-09-2017, 07:38 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: We had no idea whether you were armed or unarmed.

You seemed pretty confident that I was earlier, even specifically stating that I had an M4A1. You even claimed that you had video footage showing that I dropped it!

(12-09-2017, 07:38 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Secondly, I would like to address that in the recordings, Flame did not fire a single bullet until just after your death. So in no way was he involved with the 'RDM'. Going by the only evidence available he only takes part in the rest of the raid.

I accept that after reviewing the footage. I'll amend the player report accordingly.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
These are the final points in the case on my mind, which can be answered by the involved reported users.
  • What made you all aware that it was James who owned the property, since you all clearly had direction on that after all 3 of you pulled the firearm out on James?
  • FearRP still applies during a raid, James had no firearm so could have been held at gunpoint whilst you search the property and then you could have left. This is why I feel the RP was overly aggressive, as he posed absolutely no threat to you and there was at least 3 of you ready to cover each other and raid.
  • Flame will be removed from the accused rule breakage.
In the first 14 seconds clip he posted, as the members pulled out their weapons, there is no sign of me pulling out a gun and shooting at James, or coming from the direction where I was standing, it showed 2 players shooting at James, if it is easier to see try view the footage slower and taking a close look. It is around 09-13 seconds in the footage and at around 10 seconds you can see his cursor on the person with the tracksuit (me DeviousSanta) to prove that it wasn't me, again you can review the fotage slower
(12-10-2017, 03:10 PM)Wreckpod1 Wrote: In the first 14 seconds clip he posted, as the members pulled out their weapons, there is no sign of me pulling out a gun and shooting at James, or coming from the direction where I was standing, it showed 2 players shooting at James, if it is easier to see try view the footage slower and taking a close look. It is around 09-13 seconds in the footage and at around 10 seconds you can see his cursor on the person with the tracksuit (me DeviousSanta) to prove that it wasn't me, again you can review the fotage slower

Hi.

What I'm going to say for this is, if the admin wants to know what really happened, he can check the logs. I know that I shouldn't request logs in the courthouse, but that's the only true way to determine what happened.

I feel like someone in your voice call was like, "kill James", because you all looked towards me and drew weapons at the same time. I feel like you all had the intention to kill me, but I can't prove that. Just thought it was worth noting down.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Approved

Concluding notes

After reviewing the footage I have decided that Grapefruit is in violation of the RDM rule as it was an invalid reason to kill, and it was overly aggressive roleplay. Grapefruit will receive a 2 hour weapons blacklist. A similar scenario to explain 'overly aggressive' would be a Criminal in a police chase automatically jumping out and spraying the officers down. There are other means and ways to roleplay this situation properly, that should have been to take James at gun point and force entry into the property, upon entering if your men are injured you could execute him as it's too dangerous. From the video, James posed absolutely no threat to you considering no firearms were shown throughout and there were at least 3 of you with firearms pointed towards James.

DeviousSanta & Flame will not be punished but are officially warned for the overly aggressive behaviour, since they didn't kill nor contribute to the killing.