PR | DeviousSanta + Grapefruit
Name of players

Flame (STEAM_0:1:150382999)
DeviousSanta (STEAM_0:1:104531418)
Grapefruit (STEAM_0:1:222849592)

Time in GMT: ~17:30 (England)

Server: V5P

Summary:

It started when I was running to my base at the farm warehouse. I saw the gang of 6+ rebels and their associates grouping up outside of the base. I walked up, and I talked to them for a bit. They wanted an excuse to get in, someone was talking about "leaflets", and I was like, "oh yeah, just slip it under the door, it's fine." Anyway, fast forward a bit, I was just standing around when, as you can see in the footage, three people pull guns on me and spray me down.

The footage is short, but if you look, you can definitely see that I was no threat - unarmed, standing still. Then suddenly, I get sprayed down for no particular reason. Afterwards, they raided the property.

So the reason that I'm reporting them is RDM, just to clarify.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjJg6MW3KLo
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Thanks for posting the report James.

Flame, DeviousSanta and Grapefruit can one of your provide me your reasoning for raiding the property and most importantly deciding to instantly spray down James?
Reason to raid was we heard a lot of contraband. James was basing there (was on property, mates told me he lived there) and he was armed. We had no intent to hostage as he posed a threat to my family since he was armed with an M4A1 and would of fought back as FearRP does not apply when bullets are shot and/or it is during a raid. The video shows James not dropping a weapon and he even stated he was not armed. This was a lie. I have video footage of James dropping the weapon after his death. Any way that is my side of the raid. Not much to tell since I was the last person to walk into this group since I had no ride there.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(12-09-2017, 06:21 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Reason to raid was we heard a lot of contraband. James was basing there (was on property, mates told me he lived there) and he was armed. We had no intent to hostage as he posed a threat to my family since he was armed with an M4A1 and would of fought back as FearRP does not apply when bullets are shot and/or it is during a raid. The video shows James not dropping a weapon and he even stated he was not armed. This was a lie. I have video footage of James dropping the weapon after his death. Any way that is my side of the raid. Not much to tell since I was the last person to walk into this group since I had no ride there.

Are you serious? I was unarmed. Please post the footage of me dropping a weapon after death, and I'll post the full 5 minutes prior to the event.
As far I am aware I was the only one with a weapon as Nova_Stunts was blacklisted and James did not have a gun. The only gun that was dropped was mine which was a AK-47. After one of you blasted the door off and killed me with the shot.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: s4tHWB4.png]

I didn't decide to ( I didn't shoot at him either) kill James however the reason for the raid is because I knocked on the door instantly seeing a line of drug labs which is a reason to raid, so thats why we raided, I have no idea who shot James and I don't know why
(12-09-2017, 06:38 PM)Wreckpod1 Wrote: I didn't decide to ( I didn't shoot at him either) kill James however the reason for the raid is because I knocked on the door instantly seeing a line of drug labs which is a reason to raid, so thats why we raided, I have no idea who shot James and I don't know why

We're not accusing your group of random raiding. We're accusing the above three people of RDM, I'm sure you had a valid reason to raid.

Anyway, this 5 minute footage will be up shortly.
(12-09-2017, 06:41 PM)James H Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 06:38 PM)Wreckpod1 Wrote: I didn't decide to ( I didn't shoot at him either) kill James however the reason for the raid is because I knocked on the door instantly seeing a line of drug labs which is a reason to raid, so thats why we raided, I have no idea who shot James and I don't know why

We're not accusing your group of random raiding. We're accusing the above three people of RDM, I'm sure you had a valid reason to raid.

Anyway, this 5 minute footage will be up shortly.

I didn't shoot you (I was DeviousSanta) I saw people pull guns then shoot you, then I pulled my gun
(12-09-2017, 06:21 PM)Grapefruit Wrote: Reason to raid was we heard a lot of contraband. James was basing there (was on property, mates told me he lived there) and he was armed. We had no intent to hostage as he posed a threat to my family since he was armed with an M4A1 and would of fought back as FearRP does not apply when bullets are shot and/or it is during a raid. The video shows James not dropping a weapon and he even stated he was not armed. This was a lie. I have video footage of James dropping the weapon after his death. Any way that is my side of the raid. Not much to tell since I was the last person to walk into this group since I had no ride there.

I'd like to see evidence of this please, just for reference.

It seems to me like this was very aggressive approach that could have been handled/roleplayed a lot better. Although we promote all types of RP, things must still be done within reason. Although this was a raid I still feel like this is overly aggressive, something that can be punishable. I'll review your evidence once submitted and come to a conclusion, you have 24 hours to post the evidence here.
(12-09-2017, 06:42 PM)Wreckpod1 Wrote: I didn't shoot you (I was DeviousSanta) I saw people pull guns then shoot you, then I pulled my gun

In the footage, it clearly shows that you all, in sync, pulled guns on me. I can't tell if you shot bullets, someone needs to review that part.

Quote:Grapefruit
Reason to raid was we heard a lot of contraband. James was basing there (was on property, mates told me he lived there) and he was armed. We had no intent to hostage as he posed a threat to my family since he was armed with an M4A1 and would of fought back as FearRP does not apply when bullets are shot and/or it is during a raid. The video shows James not dropping a weapon and he even stated he was not armed. This was a lie. I have video footage of James dropping the weapon after his death. Any way that is my side of the raid. Not much to tell since I was the last person to walk into this group since I had no ride there.
Here is the full 5 minute footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC3-f664ZG0

Watch it and answer the following questions for me:
- Why do you think I had a gun? Did I have a gun in that entire footage? I don't even own an M4A1.
- Where did my friends tell you that I lived there? I'm sure that Niall Holloway didn't use voice chat, and Nova_Stunts used text chat the whole time. Where did he mention me?
- Where's this footage of me dropping my M4A1?

The above questions are all related to the claims that you've made. I don't like being accused of lying.