[Unofficial] Ninkyo Dantai
things gettin' heated!
Wolven

[Image: kVapH0U.png]

Good evening Ninkyo Dantai.

We have been made aware to a growing tension between both of your organisations which concerns us. We are concerned for the safety of the citizens in EvoCity especially since there has been direct threats of general war.

We urge that both groups stand down immediately and sign a peace treaty which is held in bond by The Crimson Order. Failure to comply with our direct request will result in us forcefully removing your men and assets from EvoCity by any means possible. I don't have to remind you who you are dealing with here, as I'm sure you're well aware of who we are and the calibre of power we hold. Your best bet is to meet with us and sign this peace agreement together, and we can all continue our activities within the City. I have faith that both organisations will think about their pending decision, very carefully.

Regards,
The Crimson Order
The following 6 users Like DVN's post:
  • , Captain Barry, Whiskey, Jonas, Panda, Wolven
(12-14-2017, 09:48 PM)DVN Wrote:

[Image: kVapH0U.png]

Good evening Ninkyo Dantai.

We have been made aware to a growing tension between both of your organisations which concerns us. We are concerned for the safety of the citizens in EvoCity especially since there has been direct threats of general war.

We urge that both groups stand down immediately and sign a peace treaty which is held in bond by The Crimson Order. Failure to comply with our direct request will result in us forcefully removing your men and assets from EvoCity by any means possible. I don't have to remind you who you are dealing with here, as I'm sure you're well aware of who we are and the calibre of power we hold. Your best bet is to meet with us and sign this peace agreement together, and we can all continue our activities within the City. I have faith that both organisations will think about their pending decision, very carefully.

Regards,
The Crimson Order

ruh roh raggy
Two week protection has been revoked.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 2 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings
Only just known that this clan is a thing.. Guess it won't exist for much longer Smile

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 2 users Like Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Wolven
My time has come to an end
I will be leaving this clan as of today.
I feel that its just not for me, the aggressive approach to the world is not for me, I can't do it!
Good luck in the future guys.

Cheers for the time we've had.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin.'s post:
  • Grape
Goodbye Kyle! We enjoyed you in the clan.
 Good luck with your future endeavors.
-Vakis 
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I would like to hand in my resignation due to inactivity of the clan and utter incompetency as well as immaturity of members.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 4 users Like Archer's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Bobby, Lewwings, Grape
I quit, I hope I made my job good. Your old Abdel.
The following 2 users Like Predator!'s post:
  • Archer, Grape
[Image: 8AIpIsW.png]

Closure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC)
You may not know, however I created this clan to see how the clan mechanics worked in game and how to organize a clan on the forums.
This was the first clan I have created and all I wanted was to create a test to not only learn from my mistakes as a leader, but a clan creator.
My next clan which I have planned will be a serious roleplay clan and hopefully will be successful from my learnt mistakes in this one.

(IC)
Ninkyo Dantai, from now on, is closed. This is due to the clan's inactivity and disorganized nature.
May everyone have good luck in the next one. It was nice having you all by my side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please close
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Lewwings