SnowBay

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:244422794

Time in GMT

Around 19:30

Server

v5p

Summary:

Well I was patrolling the hole EvoCity and I drove down to villas where I spotted a large group of people which were standing in a crowd. I pulled over and took a look. I took my gun up and put it in safemode. Not long after, a player called "Killerspy" pulled out a gun on my and same did SnowBay. I decided to follow their orders as I didn't manage to take my gun out of safemode before they had me under control (FearRP). They first took me to hostage for none reason which breaks rule 8.1 which states: 8.1 Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.

They did not have any valid reason to take me to hostage at this stage.

They released me later and started to demand me to unlock my car so they could take it. Their RP gang is a rich gang which owns a lot of land as you can see the gate on the video on the left side when they have driven away. This breaks rule 16.1 and 16.8 which states: 16.1 Do not steal or rob etc. without a valid roleplay reason. | 16.8 You cannot steal vehicles or mug someone in the main street, or where there's a chance of someone witnessing you committing the crime.

This is breaking the rule because a rich group would never most likely not steal a car as they could buy it themselves. Its something else if you group is like the rebels and got a small, old and bad base. They have a better reason to do the crime instead of a rich group to steal a car.

This breaks rule 16.8 as there were many people who were witness to his actions. It was also near the train and you wouldn't steal a car where the train goes as there is often many players around these areas at villas

Evidence
:

[Image: clvck9d.png]
APPROVED & MOVED

Stealing a vehicle, not just any vehicle, but a police cruiser on gunpoint isn't only failRP, due to criminals wanting to keep low profile, but also because they cannot sell a stolen police vehicle and there is no other reason for them to steal a police vehicle.
Also as you mentioned, a mafia family would not steal police vehicles on gunpoint, it does not fit their character style.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]