UBR
Your Name: CorieTheNub

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55882058

Your ban ID: 79162

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP situation

Involved: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Why we should unban you:

I honestly can't believe I have to post this. Why have you banned be for leaving the server? I have been playing since 9:30AM. I was already leaving the server, as stated in OOC. I haven't got time to stand and wait for an RP, which as I had already destroyed all my contraband before hand, so I would have had to stand there while we attempted to RP out which takes a long time with the /me etc. There was no warrant on me before I was attempting leave and I did not know you were attempting to make contact with my apartment until I clicked Exit and I all I heard was 'ECPD'. I was not under any FearRP nor was I breaking failRP.

You cannot stop me from leaving, it is a video game, I have a life remember that. 
#

SIDE NOTE: My ban is yet to be removed from my record from my last UBR
Lying in the courthouse is strictly against the rules. You acknowledged that people were attempting to enter the property, even before you said goodbye in OOC.

Sidenote: Other ban will be removed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-01-2017, 02:49 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Lying in the courthouse is strictly against the rules. You acknowledged that people were attempting to enter the property, even before you said goodbye in OOC.

Sidenote: Other ban will be removed.

It’s going to be impossible to fight my case because it’s  your word against mine. Seriously disappointed. Keep the ban. 

Next time I’ll postpone my real life plans to satisfy your needs inside a video game. 
Side note: thank you.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]