24 days until Christmas!
Christmas is over rated. Have to buy shitty gifts for people that you really dont want. I already have enough socks. Fill the house with lights = run up electric bills. Fake trees and fake animals in hats. Massive dinner that always last all week. Shops packed. Shops lifted. Shops hot. Shops expensive. Wrapping is painful. No-one has batterys for anything on Christmas day. Boxing day you eat the left over dinners. After Christmas sales start. Shops, busy, hot. Crime. Brexit. Brexit some more. Happy holidays.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
I love Xmas dinner
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • TheSiphon
(12-02-2017, 11:40 PM)Arch.B Wrote: Christmas is over rated. Have to buy shitty gifts for people that you really dont want. I already have enough socks. Fill the house with lights = run up electric bills. Fake trees and fake animals in hats. Massive dinner that always last all week. Shops packed. Shops lifted. Shops hot. Shops expensive. Wrapping is painful. No-one has batterys for anything on Christmas day. Boxing day you eat the left over dinners. After Christmas sales start. Shops, busy, hot. Crime. Brexit. Brexit some more. Happy holidays.
bah humbug