UBR on behalf of InfiSTAR.de
I am posting this UBR on behalf of InfiSTAR as I am somewhat involved with this case. If you have any questions I will consult him and post on his behalf. 

As I stated in my UBR, if you are not listed below as involved, please keep your opinion to yourself and let the admins decide the fate of this UBR. Thank you. 

Your name: infiSTAR.de

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59792421

Your ban ID: 79135

Banned by: [FL]SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: CorieTheNub, [FL]SnowredWolf

Why we should unban you: 

I was banned for the exact reason CorieTheNub was banned. We both created a leaked CityRP server, which was given to us from a ex-fearlessRP member of staff  (I am not going to name the memeber of staff). We were lead to believe a number of things that turned out to be completely false. 

Recently, Corie posted his UBR stating why he believed he should be unbanned. After a long and tedious process, the outcome was given that he would be unbanned. 

We have both were given the maximum punishment and we have both learnt from the time we both served. I want to become part of this community again and roleplay with my old friends. 

Thank you for reading this request, as Corie may have stated he will be taking charge of this UBR.
Good afternoon Infistar.

I have brought this case up within the team and we will discuss it ASAP.

I will also try to get in contact with Snow as Reebs did for Corie.

Thanks,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hi infiSTAR,

I have discussed your case with the team and have also spoken to SnowredWolf.

We are happy to tell you that your ban will be lifted. Welcome back!

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]