watched it on the release, ive seen better movies but it wasnt bad by any means
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Watched it last night.

~That ending though
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(04-27-2018, 04:29 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 03:56 PM)Falc Wrote: I’m going to watch it tonight, but my friend has ruined it for me.

He text different parts of the movie in 5 WhatsApp groups were in, normal text messaged another and tweeted me another, blocked him on all social media and his number now and didn’t read them all, but read enough to know I’m already pissed off!

captain america dies dude

I haven't even watched the film yet (tomorrow night) and yet I know for sure that Captain America doesn't die.
This shit is legendary stuff
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-27-2018, 07:52 PM)Floodify Wrote: This shit is legendary stuff

yeah i know its crazy how iron man dies as well
captain america dies
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
NO SPOILERS

In my opinion, I would say that the film overall was overly-hyped. After just getting back from watching it, I am left with many negative questions. Before watching the film, I was faced with many different theories, and many people from Fearless and in person had said that the movie was great, or in Joe Joe's words It's f*cking amazing, however I wouldn't go as far as saying it was better than any other Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, and I wouldn't say they portrayed Thanos the best they possibly could, but I will say that I thought the movie was pretty neat, and the plot was well, however could have been developed more. However, please let me know what you think of the movie, I am interested to see your interpretations.
Don't care, honestly can't believe people still eat up this repetitive Marvel wank.
Loved it loved it loved it!

10/10, the movie had it all, very excited for part 2, so much to be explained and unfold.

SPOILER

I liked how they “killed” off the add one and left the original Avengers, in for a thrilling finale. However I think the ones that did die, will make a return, think it’s too obvious to kill them off.

Also not sure how many of you guys caught on, Doctor Strange says their is only 1 outcome they win and then gives up the stone to save Tony Stark.. Stark will have a huge say now in beating Thanos because Strange wouldn’t do that knowing the outcome.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Janzo 火
Really great movie. Saw it on friday. Although what really made it great was the build up from previous marvel films. And the end credits scene...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]