Avengers: Infinity War
I cannot wait, I finish early on Friday at 11:30 instead of 4. So I'm going to watch it then.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Looks sick
(04-23-2018, 10:34 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I cannot wait, I finish early on Friday at 11:30 instead of 4. So I'm going to watch it then.

nice
Going to see the movie with this new technology deployed only in two cinema in France Tounge
4DX 3D

20€ the ticket :/
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(04-24-2018, 10:32 AM)Generation Wrote: Going to see the movie with this new technology deployed only in two cinema in France Tounge
4DX 3D

-Snip-

20€ the ticket :/

There are around 20 of the Cinemas in England, but I am only going to see it in 2D. I feel that if I were to go into the 4DX, I'd be too distracted from the movie since it'd be my first time.
captain america dies
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • JackZ
Just seen it and it was absolutely amazing!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I think its best to add [SPOILERS] in the title just in case anyone who hasn't seen it clicks on the thread.
I’m going to watch it tonight, but my friend has ruined it for me.

He text different parts of the movie in 5 WhatsApp groups were in, normal text messaged another and tweeted me another, blocked him on all social media and his number now and didn’t read them all, but read enough to know I’m already pissed off!
(04-27-2018, 03:56 PM)Falc Wrote: I’m going to watch it tonight, but my friend has ruined it for me.

He text different parts of the movie in 5 WhatsApp groups were in, normal text messaged another and tweeted me another, blocked him on all social media and his number now and didn’t read them all, but read enough to know I’m already pissed off!

captain america dies dude