Liam UBR
Your name: ★LiamSU★

Your ban ID: 79130

Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:32337278

[/b]

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Eeee394

Reason why you should be unbanned: Well to start with this is bascially what happend.
I drove my car to the train station outside the city and removed my car, then when my car was gone my character got teleported to the lamp and i couldn't move.
Then an officer yells at me hands up and immidetialy taze me and my game crash, when i try to rejoin i am banned 24 hours for D/C to avoid arrest. I think thats just bullshit banned for no reason and i couldnt do anything to prevent it or even rejoin and tell what happend. + There was no reason for the cop to even tell me to have handsup or taze me, that kind of police who just have the job to abuse their power is also bullshit, they ruin the fun in the RP.
[18:17:32] [FL:RP] Ethan Bradberry (STEAM_0:0:61025599) Knocked out: ★LiamSU★ (STEAM_0:0:32337278) using Tazed
[18:17:35] ★LiamSU★ (STEAM_0:0:32337278) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

Logs shows no sign of you crashing. Unless you have any further evidence, this UBR will be denied. You have 24 hours to provide evidence of your game crashing.
(11-27-2017, 05:41 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: [18:17:32] [FL:RP] Ethan Bradberry (STEAM_0:0:61025599) Knocked out: ★LiamSU★ (STEAM_0:0:32337278) using Tazed

Logs shows no sign of you crashing. Unless you have any further evidence, this UBR will be denied. You have 24 hours to provide evidence of your game crashing.

There is no way that i even can have evidence to show that i crashed, my game/gmod crashed and console is reseted, and i think it's unprofessional of you to ban me straight away, i couldn't rejoin and tell what really happend. 
My game has crash eariler exemple when i was in a admin sit but the admin was kind to wait for me to join back and not ban me straight away. 
So a tips to you is to wait for people so they have time to join back and explain what happend.
I honestly think this is a unprofessional way to handle a D/C.
Don’t bring in how the case was handled, it’s your responsibility to ensure your game works so you do not affect others gameplay experience. Personally, I don’t believe that you crashed. Your game crashed as soon as you saw me? Coincidence? Don’t think so.
(11-27-2017, 05:54 PM)Liam Neutron Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 05:41 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: [18:17:32] [FL:RP] Ethan Bradberry (STEAM_0:0:61025599) Knocked out: ★LiamSU★ (STEAM_0:0:32337278) using Tazed

There is no way that i even can have evidence to show that i crashed, my game/gmod crashed and console is reseted, and i think it's unprofessional of you to ban me straight away, i couldn't rejoin and tell what really happend. 
My game has crash eariler exemple when i was in a admin sit but the admin was kind to wait for me to join back and not ban me straight away. 
So a tips to you is to wait for people so they have time to join back and explain what happend.
I honestly think this is a unprofessional way to handle a D/C.

It's unfortunately to hear that you're disagring with my way of handling this. Nonetheless your disconnection happened shortly after you getting tazed, which leads to me believe you D/Cing to avoid arrest. That, aswell as the fact of the logs saying "Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)" if you crashed, it would most likely have said "Disconnected (Player timed out)".

I'm gonna leave you with this thread.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=79823
Denied.