Undercover
+support
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
and aslo, with the new gun update you can't really go nudercover with a good gun since it is on your back
I kind of agree with what your saying there Frost, but there has to be some way that non government players can find out using IC methods to find out your actually police.
[Image: jck7EJ6.png]
+support

This not being a thing kinda defeats the purpose of making their name green.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+support
-Support

You have to change your job title as 'Undercover Cop' as if you have to accurately state what job your character is.
If you set it to criminal or citizen you would have to roleplay as a criminal or a citizen as well as other jobs etc.

Rule 9.1 - Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay. 
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(03-02-2018, 06:12 PM)Panda Wrote: -Support

You have to change your job title as 'Undercover Cop' as if you have to accurately state what job your character is.
If you set it to criminal or citizen you would have to roleplay as a criminal or a citizen as well as other jobs etc.

Rule 9.1 - Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay. 

As for the new holster update it just deters you from carrying around a rifle if you wish to remain incognito

(03-08-2018, 09:26 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 06:12 PM)Panda Wrote: -Support

As for the new holster update it just deters you from carrying around a rifle if you wish to remain incognito
Indeed. 

I always carry SMG while being undercover. Remember that if you are undercover, then you are not supposed to join raids and respond to regular callouts. You should be on standby and wait for callsouts which fits your role. Also patrol around would be a great idea. Having rifle as an undercover unit is not very realistic.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
+Support
-support