Christmas is coming... What is "Santa" getting you?
Rainbow 
Christmas is near, what do you want this year from "Santa"?

- My main thing? Money: For my Christmas I'd rather get money this year, Why? I am turning 18 in April and I need money for my next tattoo(s). I will get money for my Birthday anyway but the tattoo(s) I want are not cheap as they will cover my right arm and half my left arm (Around £800-£1000 in total by a professional company and great tattoo artists).

- I also want some new motorbike riding gear, I currently own a alpine-stars leather racing suit and a set of waterproofs. I've had the waterproofs for over a year now and I feel like I need to be treated and get new things, I am also getting a new helmet (I crashed my bike last year and my helmet has scratches on it, it's a black helmet) and I also want new clutch and break levers. Currently have stock which are pretty long and look ugly on my sportbike. The ones I want are adjustable to fit my wee small hands and with make changing gears/front braking that little bit easier and I feel would make me more confident riding my bike.

I have a few more things in mind which I will 9 times out of 10 get from my family, some of these things are as follow:
  • A car (Would be an early 18th birthday present, car I was is already being financed and the guy wants it out the showroom by January)
  • Shoes (Designer of course: Huaraches, Tn's, 95's, few pare of Nike SB's (Wear these to work) and a few more.
  • Clothes (Designer of course: Northface, Fred pretty etc)
  • A dog Currently have one but I want a pug

What I'm buying people for Chirstmas

When it comes to Christmas I let me parents by my little/older family members things, toys etc.
I do however save up my paychecks from the start of November to buy my little brothers things
  • Brother 1 - Age 4 - Nappies (Think hes grown out of them but I'll grab some anyway...) Fun & Play mat thingy that goes on the ground for kids to stare at...
  • Brother 2 - Age 7 - A toy kitchen, Cash Register (for the kitchen...) and  a Orchard Toys Smelly Wellies Game cause why not.
  • Brother 3&4 - Age 10 (Twins) Green Science - Solar Mechanics, Lego making thingys, Doctors Toy Set for the professional doctors they are.
  • Brother 5 - Age 17 (Me) - Not sure what I am getting myself to be honest.
  • Brother 6 - Age 18 - Money for tattoos, few books, shoes and a few more if I can afford it
  • (This explains why I need money for my tattoos hah)
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin.'s post:
  • britannia
My $50K compensation
The following 3 users Like konsta's post:
  • Penguin., Marty, Baskingner
I just want Nigel Farage's book and money to be perfectly honest. I spend most of my own money on food and computer upgrades anyway.
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
The following 1 user Likes britannia's post:
  • Penguin.
Some money for a new monitor, since current ones are 60Hz both, and the second on is a TV.
So a new 144Hz monitor would be a really nice main monitor for games etc.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Penguin.
This year, I'd like for my vehicle's waterpump to be repaired and my vehicle modifications put on already. I'd like more higher quality clothing, especially higher quality workout clothing. And just more workout related stuff I'm sure no one wants to hear about.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Penguin.
I don’t like the idea of Christmas therefore I haven’t asked for anything.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Penguin.
Money
Wolven

My family doesn’t celebrate Christmas but I’ll probs get some Steam gift cards/cash and fun time for New Year’s Eve.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Penguin.
I’ll be 21 come Christmas so for me now, it’s more about just spending time with my family and focusing on what my little brothers get.

I’ll get gifts still of course, but I won’t ask for anything, I’ll just get what I’m given and be grateful, won’t get half as much as before.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Archer, Envy, Penguin.
Absolutely nothing, I don't celebrate christmas.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Penguin.