Weapon Balance
Some weapons are very powerfull this will change the meta of the server, good thinking on this update.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Kinda not in favor of the tranq thing, seems like a lazy solution and unrealistic one to be honest.. I'd focus on just nerfin than to obviously disrupt the emergent of RP through a total block of its usage. It sounds a bit silly to not be able to tramq someone at all with a weapon.. like.. no RP sense to it, just pure pvp which feela out of place.

But aye good think it waa addressed even though the suggestion was declined.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Jonas, mintblackbeard, Pollux
(11-20-2017, 12:49 AM)Floodify Wrote: Kinda not in favor of the tranq thing, seems like a lazy solution and unrealistic one to be honest.. I'd focus on just nerfin than to obviously disrupt the emergent of RP through a total block of its usage. It sounds a bit silly to not be able to tramq someone at all with a weapon.. like.. no RP sense to it, just pure pvp which feela out of place.

But aye good think it waa addressed even though the suggestion was declined.

If anything, I think the solution is ideal honestly. 9/10 the tranq has only EVER been used on me to tranq me and kill me. I've rarely had it used for anything other than it.

In my opinion the tranq has been exploited for the past 7 years of FL and been used for what his original intentions was not. Finally, someone has gone about fixing this and is something I personally and I know many others are grateful for.