Add rule to not allow tranqs in combat
+support
Anybody with a decent sense of aim can end a gunfight in ten seconds. Like Ghost said, there's no solid defence against it.
Being able to use a tranquilliser in combat just alienates any players who actually enjoy aggressive RP, because it steals that experience from them. The whole point of the server is to provide an environment where as many people as possible can have fun right? Great mechanical skill isn't necessary to win the fight, take the SRU's long list of equipment for example. Being able to blind people is a very useful tool just for starters.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(11-19-2017, 10:43 AM)Jonas Wrote: -Support.

Tranqs are a very great strategic way of eliminating multiple people if you're either alone or at a big disadvantage. Everyone has the ability to use tranqs, so it's not like it's unfair.
-Support

For all I normally support suggestions that make Aggro Rp more fun. Personally I find that tranqs are a decent non violent way to subdue your attacker.

As someone that either plays criminal or cop, as SRU/cop, if you have say around 5 people coming at you and you can tranq probably about 3 from a distance and the other 2 can be dealt with at close range and it highly improves your chances.

However, I would like to see a rule implemented that you canny not shoot or kill someone that has been tranqd. As that is for shitebags and pussies that can’t do combat.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-Support, tranqs are good to have around. Both sides can (and do) use them in combat.
It would be nice to have a mechanic to help a teammate up when he is downed.
(11-19-2017, 12:14 PM)Floodify Wrote: You made a suggestion like this and it got declined, by the way. I'll just paste in what I wrote at the time!

Floodify' Wrote: this is just impractical and almost renders the actual weapon useless, except for situations that occur once in a thousand times.

-support - nerf the weapon rather; make the severity based on stamina, so if you got a high stamina you will only get a bit dizzy at the first shot and then second a knockout (tranq then needs some reload time obviously).

I would be happy with nerfing it however the devs either can't be bothered or do not know what they're doing as my suggestion on a counter being added got accepted and all that was given was a 10 second reduce in time unconscious:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65006
-support
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support
Guess this should be moved to “finished” Cheese
+Support Tranqs would normally be used to knock out suspects with guns and arrest them, but now it seems police use them for tranqing and shooting the unconcious body which should result in a ban for RDM on unconcious person.

Police are abusing these weapons because they’re absolutely free if you’re a cop, just go down to the arms locker and abuse the fuck out of them because IT’S FREE!!!
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Whoever the people were in those videos should be punished for breaking the rules.

I'm not sure about removing the tranq from combat entirely but rather regulating it where people use it as a tool to confirm kills more easily. It shouldn't be allowed as a weapon to execute ragdolled bodies.

Neutral.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.