Unban request/Not fair ban request
Your name: Jarno B.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125773529

Your ban ID: 79070

Banned by: Jonas

Reason:
So I was at the time in a red dodge charger as you can see on the video and Jonas told me to backup with the car so i did then he ran away to his own car then he parked it further down so i saw my chance and went for it i saw him run after me the only thing i heard was 'NO' thats what i heard him say then i rammed his car and he froze the red dodge then i was like confused because i wasn't under fearrp he did not had his gun out but he had it on safe so when he froze me i was like Nice abuse (I don't think it was but the little anger i got there thats why i said that) after that he put me on a roof and then he said 'You were under FearRP' after that i was like no i wasn't under fearrp because you were not in my proximity of the whole sentence and you had your gun not out (It was on safety) so i thought it didn't apply and it should not and then he said 'You have 380 hours and you have that many bans' ( 7 for FearRP) and some more for some random stuff. and then i litteraly had tears in my eyes because of him saying he is going to perma ban me then i was like 'FUCK' and i got permanently banned. I have a piece of video of him freezing the car and i am not under fearrp. So i know i was on my last chance and i am not a minge at all i just really fucked up and therefor requesting an unban because i really enjoyed the time on the server and i am axctually really upset about it so hereby is my unban request because it was so much fun but now i can't have anymore fun wich really upsets me so i went to the forums and inmediatly started making my unban request to show you that i do care about the server and that i am not a minge at all because would a minge make unban requests. But still i do hope you get what i mean and you can unban me those are my final words. ( i do thank you for your time i hope you consider what is the right thing to do)

Greetings,
Jarno Beerens
(Don Diablo)

Involved: Dooz, TheNightStriker

Video: https://vimeo.com/243157907  (from 2:11) thats the thing)
Hello Jarno,

First off, you're lying. You're saying that I had my gun lowered, but I did not. Lying in the courthouse will get you a very long forum ban as well

Look at this picture:
[Image: 6c34a5c1a529d85ef3d9fcd0f64f2ea6.png]
It's hard to tell, but my gun is definitely not lowered. My gun only got lowered because I ran at you after you drove off. I had my gun pointed at you and told you to get out. I never said no, I screamed for you to get out.

The video only shows briefly after you broke FearRP. I was right next to your vehicle and told you to get out, this is when you drove off and I had to get my physgun out and punish you.

So now we're clear that this was an obvious break of FearRP. Your attitude was not the brightest. You claimed that I had abused my powers when in fact you were the one to break the rules. I only did what had to be done due to your rule breakage and previous ban history. You have 380 hours on the server, and you've racked up your 12th ban now. That is a lot of bans.

I do not believe you're ready for a return as you were just banned. You should learn this lesson. Breaking the rules will not go unnoticed. 

I will conclude this in the following days, if you wish to add something new to the case or respond to me, you have the time to do so.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Jonas you cannot tell from the picture so that is not valid and that is not the car i was in the car was red not a police car
The picture shows me running towards your car when you broke FearRP, my gun was drawn and I know that. You know that too. I suggest you stop lying.

If you have anything further to say, do so.

Thanks
Jonas.
Well i am not lying so that is one point and you cannot see on the picture about you having your gun not on safety and in the video you had it on safety the gun was drawn but it wasn't pointed, proved by the evidence. The FearRP rules state that the weapon MUST be POINTED and commands given.
You are lying. I had my gun drawn, this is very briefly seen in the video as he sees what happened after you broke FearRP.

I gave you a very clear command to leave your vehicle and you kept driving. My gun was pointed.

You will receive a 1-month forum ban for lying in the courthouse.

Denied