Player report on Desastro for Rape RP
Name of player: Desastro

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:153565796 

Time in GMT: Around 15:00

Server: v5p

Summary: Before the player arresting me he threatened to rape me in prision.

Evidence:

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

Hahahahaha, this is actually funny as fuck.
So I didn't RapeRP you, raperp is pretty much, raping someone ICly using /me's.
1- Saying "Im going to rape you" ICly, it is not RapeRP from what I know.
2- I didn't rape you ICly. (This sounds weird when typing it.)
3- I didn't use any rape /me's on you or roleplayed raping you.
=> Now let's wait for admins response on this, on my perspective this is just irrelevant.
[Image: BRucdlG.png]
Saying that you will rape someone and actually going out and doing it are two different things.

That being said, why did you say that, Desastro? Seems uncalled judging by the video.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I did say that and my character description in-game explains it all.
1- My character was meant to be corrupt.
2- My character was meant to be RP'd as an aggressive 75 year old sexist/redneck (This sounds abit funny)
3- Dooz and I were quote unquote "roasting" each other ICly.
=> Everything was IC until Dooz went on alot of coffee and he was like "OHH OHHH, RapeRP, RPrape" "See you in the forums, this is gonna be soo funny, Ex dee".

P.S: Saying that wasn't meant to be a threat to Dooz IC (I wasn't going to arrest him and then go out and literally raperp him) it was just meant to be sarcastic and verbal.
I'am aware of the "RapeRP rule" and I won't break such rule.
I wasn't roasting anyone you were abusing me and I threatened to kill you, you then said "I'm going to rape you you hoe".
You then came to jails but I was escaping or you would have fulfilled what you said.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

At this point, I wash my hands off this situation, because this is completely false.
But I'll try keep up with this PR.
=> I told you to get down, but you failed to comply, I was forced to use deadly force on you, regardless I was pointing a gun at you and you refused to follow my commands so, 1- You was FearRPing.
=> Two, we were indeed roasting each other, and it all started when you called me names when I was telling you to surrender.
=> I went to prison because there was a prison break going on and I had to interfere on that, since I'm a police officer.
(The question is, did you breach the prison door while handcuffed so you could escape prison, many people saw you doing it and breaching the cell door)
Now Dooz? can you give me a link of the full video (From where I rushed the apartment with my team to where I tazed you AND especially the part that I went to prison to "rape you".
DooZ, did the accused user actually rape you?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]