Nev's AMA
I don't play this too much but I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon

Ask me anything nerds
Better SA. Me or Beflok?
What is the strangest ban reason you have ever given out?
(11-15-2017, 09:49 PM)Fultz Wrote: Better SA. Me or Beflok?

I'm biased considering I was in Beflok's clan - which enabled me to become great friends with him and truly see a side to him that nobody else saw.
Who am I kidding? Everyone saw how nice of a guy Beflok was and he is probably one of the most respectful and fair individuals to come through both as a community member and as a staff member. His intentions were pure and I'd have to hand the title to daddy Beflok. 

He also didn't have a brother named Ryan!
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Fultz
(11-15-2017, 09:54 PM)Create Wrote: What is the strangest ban reason you have ever given out?

You think I'd remember ban reasons from when I was an administrator on a Garry's Mod server over 2 years ago?
That'd be sad.

In all seriousness - I'd have to say that I never really gave out any bans for strange reasons. Pretty straight forward, though I'd say the most shocking was probably catching people with hacks enabled. Nothing funnier than chasing someone with speed-hacks using noclip. 

I also enjoyed hunting Fultzy's brother
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Lewwings
Best moment as staff?
When did you resign from administration all together?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(11-15-2017, 10:04 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Best moment as staff?
When did you resign from administration all together?

Had plenty of wonderful times as a staff member. I'd say the most enjoyment I had was leading investigations into people who were suspected of Double-Accounting and catching them in their tracks or even simple things such as being able to initiate small role-play events either in the server or on the event server when the population was relatively low during the [US] night time, which allowed our smaller player count to still enjoy some fun times.

Resigned from the staff team a bit before the purge when the entire staff team left.

That being said, my access wasn't taken away for a couple months after retiring so during and after the purge - I was able to come on and exercise my powers to keep the server in check when staff was extremely limited. I was helping in any way I could and it was shocking that nobody was really shocked to see blacklists/bans being issued by a retired administrator!
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • DVN, Lewwings