[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
Looking good fellas good to see it back in action!
The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Spartan_KCT,
[Image: By_Order_Of_The_Peaky_Blinders_1200x1200...1524058267]

The main thread has been updated.*

[Image: Kevin-Johnson-Signature.png]
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Bobby, Spartan_KCT, SJ., Grizzly
[Image: By_Order_Of_The_Peaky_Blinders_1200x1200...1524058267]

OUT OF CHARACTER

When I first started this back in 2017, I wanted to show a different way to roleplay - a lifestyle. I succeeded in doing just that, which made the name 'Kevin Ramsey' more known in the community, resulting in me getting promoted to the staff team which I am so proud of.

I want to expand this more in-depth in terms of being part of the Peaky Blinders, that I require a full personality from applicants and members in order to be part of this clan. Just as we had in the beginning, every single member had this way of acting, to have the ability that makes you stand out as a leader and have the quality, mentality and be deadly as a lion, when needed.

I have now set out a limit and a strong requirement to every current member of the Peaky Blinders, where they have 24 hours to give me a clear yes or no if they are part of this change, otherwise, they're out. Whether it leaves me alone or with 10 members, I do not care, I am willing to inspire this community and many new as old members, with the way we role-play at Peaky Blinders.

I hope community-members will see this change in-game soon, and a more serious approach from us is a must now.

I have decided to cut out applications once again, we will personally hand-pick members. Meaning that every new member that will be seen in this clan will be part of our family and automatically become a real Shelby.

For the members that won't stay, I am thanking you for your work, and wishing you all luck to the future endeavors.
[Image: Kevin-Johnson-Signature.png]
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Lewwings, L Y N C H Y, Link, SJ., Spartan_KCT
This is a message on behalf of the leader of the Peaky Blinders to all existing members, followers, and past members who we have lost during our time in Evo City.

I have for a while felt a weakness for the organization in terms of the memories that are lost. Memories that are still stuck in 2017, with the members of 2017 who never returned with me, as it should have been. These referrals were members and leaders who made this name turn up in Evo City, who made this organization popular.

I am with sadness declaring this clan officially buried and will forever be.

This decision is taken to show respect to the members who actually helped me in the past, and that there's no proper strength without them. I have spent several moments by order of the Peaky Blinders, moments that will never come back.

I want to thank everyone who was part of this journey and cherished the moments.

This is also a reminder and a way for me to show full energy towards the community, in terms of me showing my value of the veteran rank I had received and been "attacked" by. I had promised the higher-ups that I will put my time fully into making sure that this server is stable and will continue to grow.

The Peaky Blinders were never expected at the time we arrived, nor will the next step be.

This will mark the end for everyone named Shelby.

Yours,
Kevin
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, L Y N C H Y, Nephew
Nooooo! this is a sad day Sad
[Image: 581b12a0d997817ddb6c2dc6d97cc106.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Arikame's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Closed as per request. ):
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]