[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
(05-22-2018, 03:13 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: really cant decide wether you wanna leave or not, can you?

Two ways a person can see this - "Great to see this back due to the influence it had last time." or "You really cannot decide / here we go again".

Nevertheless, your opinion does not matter to me, as I do this with my own energy and plans. Whoever wants to get involved is welcome, the ones who are not part of this can just shut their mouth regarding this subject unless they have anything else to say, that is RP purpose. I started this, and I am the one who can open it whenever I want.

Edit: There is an RP purpose for this to pop back up, and done in a smooth way, regarding to how it closed down.
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, SJ.
PEAKY BLINDERS OFFICIAL APPLICATION
BY WRITING THE APPLICATION I FULLY SWEAR ON ALL I HAVE THAT I WILL FOLLOW EVERY COMMAND GIVEN AND PROTECT AND SERVE THE GANG TO IT'S FULLEST POTENTIAL.

WRITE THE INFORMATION UNDER THE TITLE IN BLACK, SIZE 2 AND TIMES NEW ROMAN.

IN-CHARACTER

Name: 
Doggo Capone

Date of birth: 

Place of Birth: 
England

Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?:
It's a very well organised gang, I want to bring the rule to EvoCity once again.

References within the gang: 
Kevin Shelby

Past experience: 
I started a police vocational college. Ended it up with succes, my teachers were surprised of my abilities. I was also quite good in other lessons like math, science etc. When I graduated from school I worked in a blacksmith for two years to get money for doing master degree. After the master degree I've directly started work as a police commisioner. Then I promoted to Police Chief, then Head of Special Service. I've witnessed filthy works of government so I requested to return my job as police. After 5 years as a police I've been promoted to S.W.A.T, they sent me to EvoCity because of my countervailing opinion against government. I've started as an SRU at EvoCity. 2 years passed and they promoted me to SRU Sergeant. The President requested me to be a part of the Special Service but I was determined to not do that mistake again. I chose to stay in SRU team. My team was okay and we were doing well until a new president comes. The President declared dictatorship, he was executing everyone who had countervailing opinion against him. That was a dread, someone must said stop to that. I am afraid that person was me. I've gone to dictator's office and gave my resignation and joined a militia. We fought against him. It lasted 2 days but we won. After I thought so much and I decided to end this. Gone to militia's general and gave my resignation then moved to slums apartments as I didn't have enough money. I still live there as a resigned war hero.

Signature:
Doggo Capone

OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name: 
[FL:RP] D0GG0

RPP: 

Latest ban: 
2 months ago

Latest blacklist: 
2-3 weeks ago
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Quote:
Doggo Capone
[Image: gvssL6tX_o.png]
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Wolven, Byra, Spartan_KCT
PEAKY BLINDERS OFFICIAL APPLICATION
BY WRITING THE APPLICATION I FULLY SWEAR ON ALL I HAVE THAT I WILL FOLLOW EVERY COMMAND GIVEN AND PROTECT AND SERVE THE GANG TO IT'S FULLEST POTENTIAL.

WRITE THE INFORMATION UNDER THE TITLE IN BLACK, SIZE 2 AND TIMES NEW ROMAN.

IN-CHARACTER

Name: Alfie Roberts

Date of birth:24/4/1997

Place of Birth:Scotland

Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?:I have had experience in the Peaky Blinders already and I am a very well known person within EvoCity. I will show how good I can be if I get accepted.

References within the gang: Kevin Shelby

Past experience:Hardly any because when I got brought into the clan, it unfortunately shut down, luckily for my I seen how they run things and do things. I would be a great asset to the Peaky Blinders.

Signature: Alfie Roberts

OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Kyle

RPP:4

Latest ban: I have no bans

Latest blacklist: ...2014 I think
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Quote:Alfie Roberts
[Image: bTm9gOhS_o.png]
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Penguin.
[Image: uVPac7b.png]

We do not fear anything.

You have just made the ice underneath your feet thin - tread lightly Peaky Blinders.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Jan, General Rickets, Grape, Foxirius2205
[Image: YMxucaa.jpg]
Salaam Kevin Shelby,

I've received your message and I would like to formally invite you for a meeting in which we'll discuss a future alliance.
This meeting will happen at a time and place we'll let u know in person.
Until that time, welcome back and if necessary, contact me via a burner.

Shukran,

Souhail Al-Wahesh
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 3 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • , Byra, SJ.
IN-CHARACTER

Name: Meghan Leggett

Date of birth: 27/01/1998

Place of Birth: Central Middlesex Hospital, England

Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?: I had a private conversation with Mr Kevin Shelby regarding the bests interests of the gang.

References within the gang: Kevin Shelby

Past experience: I have played a part in two PMC styled organisations, both of them outside of the city. In my younger days in college prior to my PMC experience, I was a drug runner for a small street gang in West London known as the Avonmore Goons.

Signature:
[Image: 7D315D44D37E75D12B36A8DD4B54E9F62.gif]

OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

RPP: 8

Latest ban: 5-7-2017

Latest blacklist: 22-05-2018

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
[Image: e5pq6ocK_o.png]

Brave is going where no man has gone before.

The men have been chosen and are ready to rise up again, welcome back gentlemen.

Signed,

[Image: UqN6iMU7_o.png]
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Falcon, Spartan_KCT, Grape, Byra
[Image: e5pq6ocK_o.png]

I am Freddie Thorne. It is time.

[Image: rEDmqoO.png]
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
The following 3 users Like SJ.'s post:
  • , Byra, Spartan_KCT