[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
[Image: PKxb6L7T_o.jpg]

Good morning,

Starting by announcing SJ as an official Peaky Blinder, you have done really well in the past time and I'm looking forward to keeping seeing you in action, keep going.

A special welcome to Merle as well, being an associate for furthermore, keep up the great work and you will be an official Peakie in no time.

If you have any questions about Shelby Brothers Limited or Peaky Blinders you can approach us in the city. A brand new facility that you cannot miss is located in Midas Green.

On we go,
Thank you.
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, SJ., Mauroulis
OUT OF CHARACTER
Steam Name: Sem

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:128955639

Amount of bans: 3

Amount of blacklists: 3

Amount of hours played in FL: 379

Amount of Roleplay Points: 0

IN CHARACTER

Name: Sem Djonsen

Date of birth: 27-08-1989

Why do you wish to join the Peaky Blinders?:
The Peaky Blinder are real man who do what they say,
They always Fit each other and never leave each other behind. I also want to be and becoum such real man. I am going to adapt completly to become a loyal Peaky Blinder. Because that is what I want to do in this life!

Do you have experience and what type of experience do you have? (Former clans etc):
For a long time I was in a CIA group who, 
like Peaks Criminals, search and then catch, 
and I have been a criminal gang in which we were all busy with Drugs.

What are your strengths?:
I can work very well under pressure,
I can always be calm when it is expected or asked of me, 
I can shoot well.

What environment are you born and raised in? (Backstory):
Sem Djonsen who lived in a poor neighborhood in Londen, His parents had a lot of debt because they were all on drugs. They were going to steal at Dealers becaus they diddent have the money. The Dealers belong to the same gang, unfortunatley all my parents where murderd in the middle of the street.As a result, Sem got disturbed in his head. When he was healed of it, he sword to one day take back the Gang that his mother and Fother had murderd.

I accept to follow every order that I will receive from the Peaky Blinders.
Signature: Sem Djonsen
[Image: D6dUHLZ.png]

[Image: xvFNS2i7_o.jpg]

"Medals aren't really made out of gold. They're made out of sacrifice and determination."

Good morning,

We have implemented a new system for our members, medals. You will find more information about them under the 'members' tab on the official post.
Information about Shelby Brothers Limited has also been updated.

We have something special coming up, a little teaser will be brought, stay informed.

Spoiler :
[Image: Xq4Q00t9_o.png]

Have a great one.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, SJ., Spartan_KCT, Sem
Quote:Signature: Sem Djonsen

Hello Sem,

We've accepted to have an interview with you. We will contact you soon with more details.

Thank you

John 'Spartan' Shelby
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

Quote:John Whitelock

Mr. Whitelock,

I believe that you've misunderstood the way we work, what we provide with and how we look when doing certain things.

Before I accept you through to the next step, you have 1 week to update your application with information that is approvable and much more effort in it. Focus on these points;

- Why you wish to join us.
- Our concept with Shelby Brothers Limited.
- Terms of becoming a Peaky Blinder.

Thank you,
[Image: hxNajFMs_o.png]
The following 5 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Self, Spartan_KCT, Alreadu_emppus, Merle, Archer
[Image: VimiLUQp_o.jpg]

Good evening,

Quite some big news coming up, we've reached an agreement over ally with The Rebellion.
We see a lot of potential here and therefore we took it a step further and underwent negotiation about becoming allied.

By order of the Peaky Blinders.

Terms of service and policy will be found in the spoiler.

Spoiler :

Terms of Service & Agreement

Last Updated: 16/1-2018

The terms of this agreement govern the relationship between the Peaky Blinders and The Rebellion. Registered at both parties. Peaky Blinders reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service, its Privacy Policy, and other relevant policies at any time. You will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Service. If at any point you do not agree to any portion of the then-current version of our Terms of Service, the Privacy Policy, or any other policy, rules or codes of conduct relating to your use of the Service, your use the Service shall immediately terminate.

Declared allies, please read these points carefully.

- Peaky Blinders and The Rebellion have both respective authorization to any workload regarding security in the city, managed by one or another in this agreement.

- Peaky Blinders and The Rebellion Army have full authorization to manage and carry weaponry together at any times, regardless of location.

- Peaky Blinders and The Rebellion's men are available for any objectives at any times, by one or another.

- Peaky Blinders have the full approval to train with The Rebellion Army at any times, when or/if needed.

- Peaky Blinders and The Rebellion are fully authorized official allies, by order of the Peaky Blinders.

Peaky Blinders and The Rebellion fully accept these terms of service and policy.

Signature:
[Image: Jy3eWyCx_o.png]
Harry Walshie | Rebellion General

@PeakyBlinders

The following 5 users Like Kevin's post:
  • SJ., Spartan_KCT, Archer, The Crack Fox, Mauroulis
[Image: QuBQBKL4_o.jpg]

It's time that the Peaky Blinders went out to the public and explain the way we work, there's been a lot of immaturities, unclear topics and members that are not up to the task. Peaky Blinders wants to be known for the professional way of working, building up a stable company, which is Shelby Limited, more information coming on that later on. As a leader of this "gang", it is important for me to build up a stable reputation for this business. I saw this as an opportunity to show that by starting with nothing, you could end up with much.

As a leader, you've got goals, and you need a great squad of men to reach those goals, teamwork. Much of my leadership is mostly focused on the personal development of every single person that works with me. With this "squad", you need leaders in each one of them, to keep building up the reputations and stay confident that they are going to stay reliable, even if you turn your back, loyal men. A lot has been going on recently, I've realized that having quantity over quality is not the right term for the Peaky Blinders, therefore, we have started to kick unreliable members and make the recruitment being much difficult than the start. With this way, I can state that the Peaky Blinders are only looking for proper quality, and there are different ways for it to be shown.

We've implemented a new system this week, where the new members will have to go through several stages to become an official Peaky Blinder. This is where the alliance with The Rebellion makes its mark. A new member will be tested mentally, physically and technically, in different aspects of the way of work. The Rebellion is going to have army training with my men, to make sure that every one of the men is ready for anything at any time. A person needs to be approved on all of the mentioned aspects to get in as an associate. This shows that you are capable of dealing under pressure and also that you have the confidence as well as the ability to thrive in different situations.

Going through to our company, Shelby Limited. I and my second-in-command decided to implement this kind of system to the Peaky Blinders, this is our passive side, be aware, we are still the Peaky Blinders, we are armed at all times, but. The Shelby Limited is our way of earning money the legal way, we offer security, we are working on a lot of shops who are going to be opened up in Evo City soon. We do things, our own way, original. This is where our new vision starts.

With reliable members and quality over quantity, I can guarantee myself, that the objectives can be given out without any negative thoughts, this would clear up my mind much more and show me who the potential successor could be. A true leader sticks around through thick and thin, is the first one out in battle and places his brothers first on the list, no matter what comes in a way.

Before I end this, I would like to praise every one of the current members who made it from being kicked out, especially my two right-hands. Sam Hyde & NGxDeath. You have been utterly great since day one, thank you.

Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.

You know, gentlemen, there is hell, and there is another place below it.

Keep informative, It's our time.

[Image: wcfeSmvX_o.png]
The following 14 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Eeee394, Merle, Mauroulis, Grape, BasicallyMental, Link, Archer, Bobby, SJ., Pingu, Alreadu_emppus, Spartan_KCT, The Crack Fox, Lewwings
[Image: BEBOACJF_o.jpg]

A message dropped into my office this late today, unfortunately, right-hand Sam Hyde has left us for personal issues, we would like to wish him all the best for the future, and he is always welcome back.

But with bad news, there is always a little light glowing, and that is a successor for Sam Hyde. Glad to announce Grapefruit the new right-hand, congratulations.

[Image: oM8ihDlT_o.png]
The following 8 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, Merle, BasicallyMental, Bobby, Link, Lesanka, Divey, Spartan_KCT
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:54620787

Amount of bans: 0

Amount of blacklists: 0

Amount of hours played in FL: 389 hours.

Amount of Roleplay Points: 1

How active are you from 1-10?: It depends on my mood and the amount of homework I got. but I would give it a 6-7.

Rank your leadership from 1-10: Depending on what people I play with and if they are determent to lissen I would rate it. 6-8.

IN CHARACTER

Name: Jonny Dagger

Date of birth: 07/08/1990

Why do you wish to join the Peaky Blinders?: I wish to join the Peaky Blinders as I was told by a member of the orginazation 'Emil' to join it. I was in the beginning not looking to join any clan but after a day or two I changed my mind and became interested in becoming a member of the Peaky Blinders as the orginization interests me and I would like to proof myself worth to be a part of it. It really seems like an amazing orginazation with amazing people in it and excellent coordination in prety much everything.

Do you have experience and what type of experience do you have? (Former clans etc): I have been in a clan before but that was a long time ago. Probably so long ago that it won't matter anything (Also not able to remember the name). But I have a bit of experience in all kinds of things. Mostly as being a law enforcer or Having a chair in 'the office' (president). But I do some/alot of criminal activity from time to time when I have enough friends/people in the city to assist me with it.

What are your strengths?: I am able to work decently under presure, I can if required take leadership in times that it is required. I got a good-medium aim and I got a decent amount of patience.

What environment are you born and raised in? (Backstory): J. Dagger was born in Belgium in one of the little towns that you could call a shithole. Not a day would go by were you couldn't think of getting robbed, shanked, kidnapped,... It wasn't a safe place to be but that was all his family could afford. A small house in terrible conditions where 5-7 people lived, ate, slept,... One day J. Dagger a person younger and shorter than him tried to rob him. Firstly J. Dagger thought it was a joke but after he pulled a knife on him he started to think diffrent. Becuase he was broke and didn't have anything on him apart from his clothes that were in terrible conditions the boy stabbed him in his leg and ran off. From that day J. Dagger had enough from being scared of everyone that passes him, being broke and living in terrible conditions. After he got healthy again he started to go into the crime bussines. He started to do small robberies at first but after some time when he got enough resources and actually started to get enough friends. He started to hit the bigger payloads. Like actual transports and stores. He kept doing this with his friends untill one day they were ambushed by the police and were forced to flee the country. They all went their seperate ways and never saw eachoter again.

Do you understand the difference of Shelby Limited and Peaky Blinders?: Shelby Limited is directed by the Peaky Blinders. It is a successfull bussines.

Signature: *Signed by J. Dagger*
Never lie to someone you trust, never trust someone who lies to you.
The following 1 user Likes misterlol29's post:
  • Alreadu_emppus
OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name: [FL:RP] GermanGamer

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:112115063

Amount of bans: 9

Amount of blacklists: 12

Amount of hours played in FL: 1031+

Amount of Roleplay Points: 4

How active are you from 1-10?: 8

Rank your leadership from 1-10: 5

IN CHARACTER

Name: Ryan Cole
Date of birth: 1/1/1977

Why do you wish to join the Peaky Blinders?: I heard that it's a good group many people are talking about it, for that reason I'm trying to applicate in this clan, it interested me a lot.

Do you have experience and what type of experience do you have? (Former clans etc): I was in Ninkyo Dantai before this and I learned many things, like loyalty

What are your strengths?: Building, Fighting

What environment are you born and raised in? (Backstory): I was born in Colorado, in 1977 and then I traveled to EvoCity in 1998, with my brother John Cole and then we split up in 1998, now we are back together, we had a Coffee Factory from our Dead Father, but then in 2017, we closed it.

Do you understand the difference of Shelby Limited and Peaky Blinders?: Yes, I do, the Shelby Limited is a business of the Peaky Blinders and the Shelby family, and the Peaky Blinders is the clan.

Signature:

[Image: BDjHg0SW.png]
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator