[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
Has to happen sometime - so the time is now.

"You have what it takes to reach your objective of being the undisputed biggest and best clan in Fearless, but trust me when I tell you that, if it gets to maladaptiveness, call it quits or hand it over to your right hand you were talking about - there are some prices I don't believe that should be paid." - Ex Administrator

This lot has made me the guy I am right now, today. Peaky Blinders started off with people asking "who are you?" too saying "Ohh it's them". The time has just flown past us like a Spitfire during the second world war. I am very grateful for every Saturday night I have shared with you, each one of you Peaky Blinders.

I am very grateful too have accepted each one of you into the Peaky Blinders, to have enjoyed every moment with you at all times, and all the laughs we've had regarding coffee. A special thank you to Spartan_KCT who has been there through thick and thin.

This clan made me an admin, this is what gave me the experience to show who I am, which opened up another door for me. to show my leadership skills and qualities as a person. But it has come at a time, where I need to call it quits for several personal reasons and also due to the maladaptiveness within the clan nowadays.

Just one more thing to say, I love you everyone involved in making this so successful starting with nothing.

For a final time,

”In the bleak mid-winter Frosty wind made moan; Earth stood hard as iron, Water like a stone; Snow had fallen, snow on snow, Snow on snow, In the bleak mid-winter long ago."

15/11/2017 - 4/4/2018
The following 15 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Exotic, Grape, Wolven, General Rickets, SJ., BasicallyMental, Willem de Walrus, James, Archer, JackZ, Nephew, Random, Merle, Joe Joe, CorieTheNub
--| Closed |--

Closed as Per Request of the Owner. Please contact a Clan Officer to Re-open the Thread if desired in the future.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
--| Re-Opened |--

Re-Opened as per request of the owner
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Wolven
[Image: 4Efs4iIf_o.jpg]

My name is Kevin Shelby.

I can change what I do, but never what I want.

By order of the Peaky Blinders.
The following 13 users Like Kevin's post:
  • JackZ, SJ., Willem de Walrus, Iraqi Eagle, pufitee, Archer, Wolven, CorieTheNub, Grape, Merle, Spartan_KCT, DVN, Mauroulis
good luck for the second bite of the bullet, hopefully this time people dont get too excited in the city.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 4 users Like don's post:
  • Archer, Spartan_KCT, Pollux, Mauroulis
  • Main Thread Updated.
  • Members Updated.
  • Applications Closed for furthermore.
  • Medals Restored.
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • god, Spartan_KCT
that took long
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Lewwings
Happy to see this.
Re Opening - Very nice too see as always i wish you guys the best of luck!
The following 2 users Like L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Mauroulis, Spartan_KCT
Nice to see it reopening again.