Fultz's AMA
(11-15-2017, 11:28 PM)Falc Wrote: Why don’t I know your real name yet?

Im surprised you actually dont know my name at this point. Im more disappointed since most people know my name LUL
Have you mad a teacher app yet? I think you would do great in the role of helping others!
(11-16-2017, 10:36 AM)Falc Wrote: Have you mad a teacher app yet? I think you would do great in the role of helping others!

Thanks man. I currently do not think I am capable of being a teacher as I do not have enough rp points for the bus (JUST ONE AWAY), however, whenever I get this point, I will be making my application as I feel like I have such a high level expertise in roleplaying that I could aid anyone who wishes to improve their level of rp.
Bepis or Conke?
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
(11-17-2017, 12:34 AM)Cyclone Wrote: Bepis or Conke?

I dont get the meme, but if you meant pepsi or coke, I dont drink pop, But if I am mixing, I use Coke
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Cyclone
We haven't interacted lately that much, we did on 2013 a tiny bit, which you probably don't remember, BUT:
What is your opinion about me?
Do you remember me even slightly from back then?(2012-2015)
(11-17-2017, 02:01 AM)Viljo Wrote: We haven't interacted lately that much, we did on 2013 a tiny bit, which you probably don't remember, BUT:
What is your opinion about me?
Do you remember me even slightly from back then?(2012-2015)

My main recollection of you from back in like 2013 was that you were a family RPer. And as everyone knows, I love myself some RP. However, I hate family RP. Dont truly have a reason for disliking it, but I just find it very bleh. So back then for a good while, I just associated people who did family RP as bleh. I mean its kinda funny to think about that I still associate players here to that LUL

Opinion about you now? I am not quite sure. like you said we havent really interacted that much lately, but I don't really have anything negative to say. Seem like a good dude.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Viljo, Link
Favourite pizza?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(11-19-2017, 08:15 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: Favourite pizza?

sausage and banana peppers
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Weezy_