Report: Johnny Wick
Rainbow 
Name of player: Johnny Wick

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:79615030

Time in GMT: GMT 0

Server: V5P

Summary:  While tranqed, player as shown in the video tranqs myself (Keep in mind, he tranqed my two other teammates so no-one was up and able to shoot) and then executes me without even attempting to handcuff me.

Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx9Ra7zA...e=youtu.be
You clearly had enough time to handcuff him. Why did you kill him? No-one was a threat to you in that moment of time, killing him was the wrong thing to do.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
There is a few factors as to why Johnny has taken the route of using immediate deadly force, here are the main reasons below:
  • There was an ongoing raid at the Nexus involving your criminal group which endangered the life of any citizen in/around the Nexus as well as the Dictator and his security
  • Johnny was shot by individuals from your group during the raid and was on 21HP at the time of tranq'ing you, this confirms that the hostility shown towards Johnny by your group and yourself was deadly and therefore deadly force had to be returned
  • At the time, direct orders were given from not only the higher governance of the city (Dictator/VP) but also his private security firm, which at the time operated above the government officials and could command orders
  • The criminal group you operated in was made up of 8+ people. The location of these other criminal members could not be confirmed therefore running to attempt to put you in cuffs would have directly risked Johnny's life as well as other citizens

Misc info

I will not be concluding this case as Johnny Wick is my brother and I wish the case to be treated fairly.

Everyone from the Government & Private Security was involved as we all had direct/indirect communication and were made aware of the situation from bystanders and other government officials.
In Reply to AwestruckBullet and Ghost:

Alright, first off, this was a completely justified kill. As shown in the video, I tranquilize multiple members of Ghost's clan/raid party and leave them due to them being in hostile-controlled territory, the hospital. However, I am being fired on with Galils and they were closing in fast. Obviously, with me unable to cuff you due to returning heavy fire, I am forced to pull my pistol and finish you off. A couple seconds later I am rushed and killed, further proving the point that I would have perished attempting to cuff you. In my panic mode I thought it better to finish you off than handcuff you due to the sheer amount of bullets hailing at me from multiple of your raid party, and everybody involved as Police or SRU in that raid would probably do the same, because I would not want to have a man wake up next to me with a loaded XM1014. You also had kevlar on (this is proven obvious, by the sheer amount of pistol bullets I put into your head before you died, and also the top right which proves it completely) and I would not have even be able to put you under gunpoint or tased you due to FearRP being off and you having a higher-tier gun than me. Overall i'm just going to say here that the kill, by my terms, was justified and that I had no choice before my demise via your squadmates. You did not include the full clip including me dying however this does still justify I died very soon after to your large group and I had absolutely 0 cover while trying to maintain the civilians and I could not sacrifice my own safety cuffing an armed killer knowing my end would come quickly if I was distracted.
Waiting for your response.

nonce

(11-13-2017, 09:38 PM)Johnny Wick Wrote: In Reply to AwestruckBullet and Ghost:

Alright, first off, this was a completely justified kill.

I don't see how considering you're a government official and as such should act like one. In real life if police/SRU capacitate a violent criminal they are not going to shoot them in the head and you as such should not either.

However, I am being fired on with Galils and they were closing in fast. Obviously, with me unable to cuff you due to returning heavy fire, I am forced to pull my pistol and finish you off.

Please point out in the video at what point you receive any fire other than from myself during the whole event. At no point do I see any form of fire coming in your direction during or after you shooting at me.

A couple seconds later I am rushed and killed, further proving the point that I would have perished attempting to cuff you.  

I highly doubt that considering in the video you can see you hover over my body allowing you to have more than enough time to cuff me.

In my panic mode I thought it better to finish you off than handcuff you due to the sheer amount of bullets hailing at me from multiple of your raid party, and everybody involved as Police or SRU in that raid would probably do the same, because I would not want to have a man wake up next to me with a loaded XM1014.

You're SRU, not a terrorist organisation. You don't go around executing people. Simple as that; if you did what's the point of having a prison when you could just execute us. You wasn't even a corrupt SRU member. I don't understand why you would have thought this was a good idea. 

You also had kevlar on (this is proven obvious, by the sheer amount of pistol bullets I put into your head before you died, and also the top right which proves it completely) and I would not have even be able to put you under gunpoint or tased you due to FearRP being off and you having a higher-tier gun than me. 

What? Who said you'd need to put me under FearRP? I was tranq'ed unconscious on the floor. 

Overall i'm just going to say here that the kill, by my terms, was justified and that I had no choice before my demise via your squadmates. You did not include the full clip including me dying however this does still justify I died very soon after to your large group and I had absolutely 0 cover while trying to maintain the civilians and I could not sacrifice my own safety cuffing an armed killer knowing my end would come quickly if I was distracted.

I don't see how you could even consider this justified but clearly your opinion deviates vastly compared to mine.

https://i.gyazo.com/59cbf5fa95e9e8e0f0b2...b1a84c.png

nonce

(11-14-2017, 04:41 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 09:38 PM)Johnny Wick Wrote: In Reply to AwestruckBullet and Ghost:

Alright, first off, this was a completely justified kill.

I don't see how considering you're a government official and as such should act like one. In real life if police/SRU capacitate a violent criminal they are not going to shoot them in the head and you as such should not either.

This is a very opinionated statement, if a police/SRU was to kill a violent criminal they could kill them any way they wanted depending on their location.

However, I am being fired on with Galils and they were closing in fast. Obviously, with me unable to cuff you due to returning heavy fire, I am forced to pull my pistol and finish you off.

Please point out in the video at what point you receive any fire other than from myself during the whole event. At no point do I see any form of fire coming in your direction during or after you shooting at me.

A simple mistake by me, in the heat of the moment and due to losing so much HP I didn't realise the damage was dealt by you solely.

A couple seconds later I am rushed and killed, further proving the point that I would have perished attempting to cuff you.  

I highly doubt that considering in the video you can see you hover over my body allowing you to have more than enough time to cuff me.

Doubt isn't really something to back your case up because the full video isn't uploaded

In my panic mode I thought it better to finish you off than handcuff you due to the sheer amount of bullets hailing at me from multiple of your raid party, and everybody involved as Police or SRU in that raid would probably do the same, because I would not want to have a man wake up next to me with a loaded XM1014.

You're SRU, not a terrorist organisation. You don't go around executing people. Simple as that; if you did what's the point of having a prison when you could just execute us. You wasn't even a corrupt SRU member. I don't understand why you would have thought this was a good idea. 

I was a corrupt SRU member as shown by my screenshot of my description above. It's also worth adding that I was acting upon direct orders from the Dictator and the Dictators private security firm that were operating above the government at the time. Executions on Fearless happen very regularly as we tend to have a lot of Dictatorship roleplays.

You also had kevlar on (this is proven obvious, by the sheer amount of pistol bullets I put into your head before you died, and also the top right which proves it completely) and I would not have even be able to put you under gunpoint or tased you due to FearRP being off and you having a higher-tier gun than me. 

What? Who said you'd need to put me under FearRP? I was tranq'ed unconscious on the floor. 

What I mean is that FearRP was off, and my only option was to take direct force which included the tranq & firearm.

Overall i'm just going to say here that the kill, by my terms, was justified and that I had no choice before my demise via your squadmates. You did not include the full clip including me dying however this does still justify I died very soon after to your large group and I had absolutely 0 cover while trying to maintain the civilians and I could not sacrifice my own safety cuffing an armed killer knowing my end would come quickly if I was distracted.

I don't see how you could even consider this justified but clearly your opinion deviates vastly compared to mine.

No comment about this statement, our opinions differentiate a lot.

nonce

To be honest it would be nice to see the full video Ghost if possible, since you both have a dispute over what happened exactly. I'd like to see the from the beginning of the current video and all the way up until we are aware of what/how fast it happens to Johnny.
Requesting closure on player report.

I understand user is on last chance and I do not want user to be perm'd.

Please be more careful next time Johnny with what you're doing as all actions have consequences.
It's clear that you had enough time to cuff him rather than to kill him which is what should have happened. With the implementation of the update for the tranqs, this shouldn't happen again in the future. Being part of the government force, you should be upholding the law and processing criminals correctly through the justice system (arrest warrants). Cuffing him would have allowed this to occur, but also would have incapacitated him not allowing him to do any further harm to you also giving you more time to a) retreat or b) call for backup.

User will be permanently banned as per Last Chance.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]