Evolution News #5
[Image: fKJZeDt.png]

Plane Crash
[Image: I9YB9hs.jpg]
There was been a plane crash at Main Street Central, near the hospital, yesterday. Cessna 172 Skyhawk dived into a truck and several other vehicles, causing major damage, the current toll of deaths is at 7. Both the President and Police Sergeant refused to comment, but John Loius, a fireman with the local fire department, said "Well, the crash was really bad, from what I know, it was a suicide plane, and there only 1 survivor,a women. She is in hosptial resting, she is stable." With the upper levels of our government refusing to comment, what caused such a disaster, with no terrorist group yet to announce it was them, some even debunking claims, was this an inside job?

ADVERTISEMENT | WEAPONS
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
ADVERTISEMENT | WEAPONS

Relationships
[Image: ClT12na.jpg]
Recently the first norwegian embassy in the country, opened in our city. Fred Torp, the Norwegian consulate, said that "We are opening the Embassy because we feel its needed forall the norwegian citizens and future citizens" when asked the purpose of the embassy opening. There has also been reports of an American diplomat in our city, is this another "required" visit to our fledgling nation, or is it the Americans following in the steps of the Norwegians.
Vote in our Poll Above on why you think the American's are here again.

ADVERTISEMENT | CLANS
[Image: I0FsTTA.png]
ADVERTISEMENT | CLANS

Misspelling
[Image: CFOQgeO.jpg]
The people which we trust to take us to and from work can't even spell green, whether this is a typo or someone actually been unable to spell green no one knows. Evo Cities Public Transport Secretary refused to comment on this, but did say "this will be fixed immedietly".

Thank You For Reading Evolution News
Enjoy The Rest of Your Day.
Thank You to everyone we interviewed, if you wish to be mentioned by OOC name PM me.
See any Spelling or Grammar Mistakes, Feel Free to Point them Out We Will Fix Them.

[Image: CKyirrZ.png]
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 2 users Like dawson270500's post:
  • Lewwings, TheSiphon
Great news! I'm glad to see my RP in the newsletters. Well done Smile
[Image: clvck9d.png]