[Solved] Missing Item
The last person that I collected money from should have received a fishing rod.

They dropped the money and I was lagging pretty hard so the money appeared as "$0" when I looked at it. I picked it up and he thought someone else had so he ran across the street after some random guy. I was running while it went in and out of connection lost warning at top right. I couldn't find them and was practically frozen in the middle of the street when I started recording to document it in case a scamming report came about. 

This is when my game crashed and so I am making this to help someone get their fishing rod so that their 2.5k didn't go to waste.
Hello there,

Are you able to connect once again with the other user if you know their Username? If not, I am sure administrators could have a look in the logs to see if anything shows information about the other user.

- Create
(11-11-2017, 09:50 PM)Create Wrote: Hello there,

Are you able to connect once again with the other user if you know their Username? If not, I am sure administrators could have a look in the logs to see if anything shows information about the other user.

- Create

I do not remember the name of the player.
(11-11-2017, 10:00 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote:

- Create

Does your recording show the Console at all? I believe the console shows when you pick up money/items by another player. The recording you say you had might show that.
(11-11-2017, 10:05 PM)Create Wrote:

- Create

Does your recording show the Console at all? I believe the console shows when you pick up money/items by another player. The recording you say you had might show that.

It hasn't shown the console in the recording.
(11-11-2017, 10:37 PM)Sam Hyde Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 10:05 PM)Create Wrote:

- Create

It hasn't shown the console in the recording.

I'll contact an administrator and ask them to find whoever dropped the money. In the meantime, I suggest to use /pay instead of /dropmoney as it limits the risk of people stealing the money that a player is giving Smile
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Bobby
Hello Sam,

After contacting an Administrator, we have found who the other player was;
Quote:[22:40:25]Sam Hyde(STEAM_0:0:79245098)picked up $2500 Ola (STEAM_0:0:5197922)
We hope that you are able to find this player, so that they can receive their fishing rod.
May this thread be closed? Smile
Once I give it back it will be fine to close Smile
Has this item been given? You have 47 Hours and 59 Minutes before a Teacher closes this thread.
Closed