Player report by Chris ON : Zombie and Razz
Name of player: Zombie , Razz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55311065 , STEAM_0:1:73513458

Time in GMT: 2: 15 am

Server:    v5p

Summary:  Zombie : shoot me without any pre warning , I was tied up not able to do anything or to pull a weapon  ,I was showing no fear for them ..  was cooperating with the people who r raiding

Razz : used rope as a advantage to disarme ne / Rule 8.7 (used a hostage rope not to take me hostage) ...

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDCQTY2prg
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56218145&b=2]
Just because you were corporating with us while you were tied up during the raid doesn't mean you're completely invulnerable. The Dictator had descrimative laws against blacks, muslims, homosexuals, asians and etc so we raided the Nexus as freedom fighters. Razz tied you up in the Nexus front and you corporated and followed Razz orders yes, but during your corporation your team decided to shoot at us with their M4A1s and tranqs. You seriously think we can be bothered with dealing with you? You're nothing but a liability and a disadvantage in the raid. We could have asked you questions and perhaps kept you alive, we could do that yes. But as soon as when the SRU and cops started shooting at us with their rifles and tranqs, that was the signal of your immediate death. I know you're angry and upset with your death but just because you're tied up and corporating with us, IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE INVULERNABLE FROM DEATH. It simply dos not make any sense to keep you alive and babysit you in the raid and taking you everywhere with us, it's illogical. Especially when the Nexus doors were being prop blocked, we just knew we had to go to the nexus garage while we're being shot at and chased and had to deal with prop blockers and prop pushers. Sorry man but we couldn't take you with us otherwise it would be a disadvantage for us which is stupid. I rest my case.
(11-11-2017, 02:54 AM)Zombie Wrote: Just because you were corporating with us while you were tied up during the raid doesn't mean you're completely invulnerable. The Dictator had descrimative laws against blacks, muslims, homosexuals, asians and etc so we raided the Nexus as freedom fighters. Razz tied you up in the Nexus front and you corporated and followed Razz orders yes, but during your corporation your team decided to shoot at us with their M4A1s and tranqs. You seriously think we can be bothered with dealing with you? You're nothing but a liability and a disadvantage in the raid. We could have asked you questions and perhaps kept you alive, we could do that yes. But as soon as when the SRU and cops started shooting at us with their rifles and tranqs, that was the signal of your immediate death. I know you're angry and upset with your death but just because you're tied up and corporating with us, IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE INVULERNABLE FROM DEATH. It simply dos not make any sense to keep you alive and babysit you in the raid and taking you everywhere with us, it's illogical. Especially when the Nexus doors were being prop blocked, we just knew we had to go to the nexus garage while we're being shot at and chased and had to deal with prop blockers and prop pushers. Sorry man but we couldn't take you with us otherwise it would be a disadvantage for us which is stupid. I rest my case.

Sticking with the arguement : "especially if the nexus doors were prop blocked " doesn't give your self reason to take this as a valid reason or include this any how in your "raid movement".  And Razz still tied me up to disarme me , you were not taking me hostage , you were directly aggresively pushing towards the nexus. If you show up with weapons infront of nexus of course the police force couldn't fall back I mean you didnt even announced something I could have send them back but you didnt gave me any orders or any reason to do so?
I tied you up at first because you followed my orders when asked to put away your gun. We were going to use you as leverage, and as I started to explain to you I was tranqed and we realized quickly that the police were not interested in negotiation so Zombie executed you.

I don't see what is the rulebreakage here?
I'm just emphasizing of what happened about the entire situation. I gave enough reason about why I had to kill you but let me remind you again.
1. We were under pressure by the government as we were shot from different directions.
2. Then a tranq came out of no where, he tranqed Razz and I had to kill him so that only adds more pressure on us because we know there are tranqs around.
3. You are nothing but a complete liability in the raid. We just can't taking you with us and babysit you.
4. While prop blocking is OOC and nothing to do with you, but it was there. It was giving us a disadvantage for us and for you. Like I said, we had to enter the nexus garage instead of the main entrance while we were being shot at and chased, there is no point of keeping you alive because shots were fired and we were fighting. Like in hostage situations, when shots are fired, the hostage will die regardless of the circumstances of whether or not the hostage corporated with the hostage takers.

" you were directly aggresively pushing towards the nexus." Ok, what's your point? What are you trying to accomplish with this statement? We were raiding the nexus so obviously it's going to involve an aggressive push.
"Razz still tied me up to disarme me" You will get be disarm as soon as you will get tied up, what's your point? What are you trying to accomplish with this?

I rest my case.
(11-11-2017, 03:19 AM)Zombie Wrote: I'm just emphasizing of what happened about the entire situation. I gave enough reason about why I had to kill you but let me remind you again.
1. We were under pressure by the government as we were shot from different directions.
2. Then a tranq came out of no where, he tranqed Razz and I had to kill him so that only adds more pressure on us because we know there are tranqs around.
3. You are nothing but a complete liability in the raid. We just can't taking you with us and babysit you.
4. While prop blocking is OOC and nothing to do with you, but it was there. It was giving us a disadvantage for us and for you. Like I said, we had to enter the nexus garage instead of the main entrance while we were being shot at and chased, there is no point of keeping you alive because shots were fired and we were fighting. Like in hostage situations, when shots are fired, the hostage will die regardless of the circumstances of whether or not the hostage corporated with the hostage takers.

" you were directly aggresively pushing towards the nexus." Ok, what's your point? What are you trying to accomplish with this statement? We were raiding the nexus so obviously it's going to involve an aggressive push.
"Razz still tied me up to disarme me" You will get be disarm as soon as you will get tied up, what's your point? What are you trying to accomplish with this?

I rest my case.

my point is that you were not taking me hostage , instead u just used the hostage rope to disarm mee, he tied me up and instantly ran to the nexus entrance after that, HE just left me, If I would have been a hostage why would he just ignore me like that .
(11-11-2017, 01:38 PM)Chris DeFalla Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 03:19 AM)Zombie Wrote: I'm just emphasizing of what happened about the entire situation. I gave enough reason about why I had to kill you but let me remind you again.

I rest my case.

my point is that you were not taking me hostage , instead u just used the hostage rope to disarm mee, he tied me up and instantly ran to the nexus entrance after that, HE just left me, If I would have been a hostage why would he just ignore me like that .

I ran to the nexus garage because I was tranqed and I took cover. We hostaged you. I don't get your point?
(11-11-2017, 01:38 PM)Chris DeFalla Wrote:

I rest my case.

my point is that you were not taking me hostage , instead u just used the hostage rope to disarm mee, he tied me up and instantly ran to the nexus entrance after that, HE  just left me, If I would have been a hostage why would he just ignore me like that .

The hostage rope will disarm you, get over it. When you were tied up by him, he had to relocate and move away from you because he was getting shot at and got tranqed by your SRU, he wasn't "ignoring" you. And no, he did not just leave you. If he did, you would have been alive and abandoned while tied up somewhere, but no we were still around you and fighting. If he just "left" you and "ignored" you, I would have never come back and kill you because if he left and ignored you, I would do the same thing as a in team would do.
Hello,

I will be investigating this case and reach a conclusion shortly.

I would appreciate your patience, and please refrain from posting unless you have anything new to add.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello,

After looking at the evidence and the stories provided by all parties I've come to a conclusion.

Zombie and Razz did not break any rules. You're allowed to raid the president for his laws and the fact that Zombie shot you was merely because you were not needed anymore. Razz had the full rights to tie you up, as violence is the last option. He chose wisely not to kill you on the spot, but to disable you from going against them by hostaging you during the raid.

Player report reviewed and denied.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]