Report: <Blacky2131>
Name of player: Blacky2131

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45312540

Time in GMT: 9:40 PM

Server: v5p

Summary: FearRP breakage - running off when I had him under gunpointand had told him not to move.

Evidence: youtu.be/v4jcEfOPLaA?t=31s / https://imgur.com/a/9uqK9
Okay, so first of all. It all started there next to the Burger King where I was instructed to get out of the car while I was at a gunpoint. I went out and moved myself to the side of the road where I yelled for help. As you can see on 00:43 I was typing, which you can see by the "thinking" thing over my head. I wasn't paying attention to the chat at this time since I wanted to make my friends see me being arrested so they would hopefully save me (which they later did). As you can see I was nervously moving left and right, waiting for them to get guns and save me. I still wasn't paying attention to the chat at that exact time because I was following the situation behind Ethans back until 00:55. As you can see finally at 00:55 I wrote "oKAY" and stopped moving. Approximately at that time when he was facing me and left his back exposed, my friends prepared guns. I saw them and was ready to escape. Now comes the part which looks like I broke fearrp but actually I didn't because you Ethan was facing me and had your back facing them. If we would want to really judge if I broke fearrp here or not we should also have the recording from my POV at that time, facing my friends.

Exactly at 1:08 I've seen the friends vehicle moving towards us (you can see the vehicle at 1:05 - black car). My first thought when I've seen him gaining speed was that he won't stop and that he will drive over the officer (in this case Ethan) so I instantly ran on the road so I could save myself from being hit by him and consequently save my own life (I missjudged the situation at that time). Then exactly 1 second later at 1:09 they already stopped and jumped out of the car. I continued running FORWARD behind the car because I was expecting you to shoot each other. I never looked back as you can clearly see on the video! I didn't even know that you were still paying attention to me since they jumped out at the first place. Usually, the situations like this go to shit quickly but this one didn't. You were still facing me even tho they were already out ready to kill you.

Now please explain this: What do you do in a situation when there is a vehicle approaching which you think will hit you? You definitely don't stand there. I just ran to avoid being hit first and then continued doing so because they (my friends) were out with guns already and I just expected that you will forget about me (Do not forget that the time between me who was expecting a car to hit us and then them jumping out with guns lasted 2 seconds. The first second I expected the car to hit us and the next he just stopped and they were already out). I never expected that you will even insist pointing at me so long. You are at gunpoint, why even bother with me anymore. And second of all. As soon as I ran, second later they were already out, the next second you were at gunpoint. If he would stop and wouldn't get out in the next second then I would stop running but so I didn't since I saw them jump out the next second!

I personally think that I never broke fearrp and that all I did was reasonable because I always follow the fearRP. If I wouldn't follow it then I would have no intention to stop or get out of my vehicle in the first place, even tho you were pointing a gun at me. This situation happened quickly and rapidly which I may misjudge and acted wrong.

And now my opinion. To be honest, you did told me to stop moving 3 times but from my perspection, when I (in my head) expected my friend to ram you down, should I really stand there even tho I was 100% sure that he will ram you and die just because you were pointing a gun at me? Was I running away? No. My intention first was to AVOID the vehicle but in the next second situation already changed. They stopped and jumped out of the vehicle so I continued running to cover. IC my life is worth a lot to me, OOC I was under fearRP. If you ask me, a first part of fearRP situation (where I wasn't paying attention and was nervously moving from left to right constantly) is a little over the top. Was I INTENTIONALLY moving from left to right while I knew you were yelling stop moving in chat? No. The second part of the fearRP is when I saved my life and while I was saving my life (because as I sad I thought he is gonna ram you) you were blind and then boom, chaos. Who would've thought that you won't see them coming behind you? I was counting on the exact opposite thing in every single second.

The most annoying thing is. I didn't record. I don't have proof of what I said, you do. Settling that on a server with a communicative talk between 2 human beings before reporting Blacky? "No. He must be reported! Let's instantly report Blacky. It's Blackys fault. I don't care about his opinion or nor what actually happened because I've seen everything even tho I was facing to you. You intentionally broke the rule."

Dooz and Rushi were there and can confirm the confusion that happened. As you can see Rushie even asked what happened (around 1:38) since he wasn't aware of any fearRP breaking there. He would probably say something if he would know what in the hell you mean. I am not really exactly sure what was that conversation about at the end tho but I'm pretty sure it was about you mentioning fearrp breaking about which no one was aware of.

I apologize if everything isn't grammatically correct as it should be.
Approved,

The player is found guilty of running away while under fearRP, breaking rule 2.1c.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]