My final unban request
Your name: CorieTheNub

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55882058

Your ban ID: 72298

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: TOS

Involved: Myself, Profile Name and SnowredWolf

Why we should unban you: The answer to that question is a lot harder to answer than presumed. Over the years (Not the past two as I have been banned) I have watched the FL server community grow. I have made countless new friends that I am still in contact with to this day. Ask any one of these people what they think about me, and my playing style. I have never been an aggressive player, I am very much a passive roleplayer. For example, check out what RPP I earned in my last couple months before the ban. I always wanted to give back to the community, whether or not that be by donation or creating high quality roleplay scenarios. 

You probably are about to ask me, if I enjoyed playing in the community so much, why did I break the TOS and create my own leaked CityRP server. The answer to that question is that I am a fool for doing so. I ruined my rep and all that I built up just to have a bit of fun on my own cityrp server. Spending my days looking at the lua, teaching myself religiously how to code just like the developers I looked up to. I wanted to learn how FL did it and then work on my own creation, my own image of an RP server. I never made any financial gain from the leaked gamemode. It was my little project, teaching myself how to code.

EDIT: Past couple days I have been thinking of my past experiences with FL. I came to realise that I had been a member since 2012, that’s 5 years. In all that time I have kept my nose pretty clean, yeah I’ve had a couple blacklists, and I probably did have a couple small bans (Before the whip) I’m not going to deny it. But I never went above a small in the moment minge. When I got banned, I was fired up, I didn’t think I would care. But over the months after it I 100% regretted the choices I made. I worked so hard on my ingame character, spending night after night grinding the contraband to afford my first ever car, the Golf MKII. All of these things I am talking about here may not affect the verdict of the case, but I just ask that you take into consideration all that I have said.

In conclusion, I have spent the last two years regretting ever placing those files into a server and running it. I have so many memories of the Fearless Community. I'm not asking for forgiveness, I am just asking, please can I have a second chance.

I ask that if you are not directly involved or have no say in the outcome of this case, that you keep your views to yourself. 

Good evening, Corie:

I will be taking responsibility of this appeal.

I’ll get in touch with Snow for a statement.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(11-09-2017, 11:18 PM)Reebs Wrote: Good evening, Corie:

I will be taking responsibility of this appeal.

I’ll get in touch with Snow for a statement.

Your patience is appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to look into my request, I have taken the time to add a little bit more to my request.
Apologies for the delay. My attempts to get ahold of Snow have been unsuccessful so far. I will try again tomorrow.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(11-15-2017, 02:22 AM)Reebs Wrote: Apologies for the delay. My attempts to get ahold of Snow have been unsuccessful so far. I will try again tomorrow.

Thank you for the update Smile
Don’t know if I’m allowed to post this but, is there any updates?
Unfortunately none at this time. I will be discussing this with the team as soon as possible.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(11-19-2017, 12:43 AM)Reebs Wrote: Unfortunately none at this time. I will be discussing this with the team as soon as possible.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the update
Okay, I have sat and waited for this resolution. But yet there as still been no updates or requests for more information.

As it states in the rules of an unban request;

Quote:6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.

A staff member has replied to my post, but if you read the clarified part of Rule 6, you will see that there should either be a request for more information, or there should be a resolution of the case.

Quote:Rule 6 clarified again.

Players must post within 7 days after staff replies (in case staff requests further information) or else their request will be denied.
If staff neither post any requests for additional information from the player, nor make a resolution within 7 days of the UBR being posted then it is automatically approved

As you can see, if you read up, there has been no request from my end for more information, nor has their been any updates on an resolution. My UBR was posted on the 9th November 2017 at 17:37 GMT. I have waited for 2 weeks for an resolution. I noticed that the admin team had clarified rule 6 into more detail on the 17th November 2017 at 00:41 GMT. I have waited an additional 7 days after that update was posted, due to not knowing when it would come into action.

As the rule states;

Quote:If staff neither post any requests for additional information from the player, nor make a resolution within 7 days of the UBR being posted then it is automatically approved

I have provided evidence showing that I have waited more than 7 days and that no resolution has been made. Which in turn, means that the UBR should be 'automatically approved'.

If you are still waiting on contact with SnowredWolf, please may I have the evidence to prove you have tried to contact him between the dates of 09/11/17 and 16/11/17.

Thank you for your time.
I have repeatedly tried to contact him since the 9th of November via multiple platforms (Snapchat, Steam, etc) and he has not gotten back to me yet.

Nonetheless, no evidence is required as our discussion has concluded. We apologize for the wait.

We have decided to Unban you, so allow me to be the first to welcome you back to the community.

If you still happen to be banned, please contact me as soon as possible.

Closed and moved to approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran