Posted on behalf of Connbob.

Your name: Conn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

Your ban ID: 77471

Banned by: SoulRipper

Reason: Trying to hack.

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you:
Hello. I’m writing today to appeal a permanent ban that I believe is false and have it removed from my record. This ban was issued to me on June 9th by the owner, SoulRipper, and was reasoned “Trying to hack”.

I’d like to begin my appeal by firstly saying that I do deny the fact that I supposedly “hacked” on any servers owned and run by FearlessRP, and these accusations must then be false. Additionally, when I requested evidence of hacking, this quote by AwestruckBullet was issued to me: “You were told you will not be shown the evidence […] To protect the accuser.”, and then he later pronounces “The evidence was solid enough to ban you for it.” This evidence to this day has not been produced to anyone else, SoulRipper has said in a statement that he doesn’t remember the case.

I believe that the supposed evidence of me breaking the Fearless Roleplay terms of service and rule 1.1 are either non-existent or falsified for reasons of which I am unsure of, although I would welcome any proof of what I am accused of to be released, which leads on to why it has not been released.

All I have ever been told about why the evidence has not been released to me or anyone else is due to privacy issues. What I do not understand is why evidence will not be released because of an issue that can be easily resolved by hiding any personal information that links to the person who gave any evidence. This is quite clearly a blatant lie to deflect the fact that I have in no way, shape or form, hacked on Fearless Roleplay.

To conclude, this ban is false, as I have broken neither the TOS or rule 1.1. I’d appreciate if this could be investigated and a just conclusion could be made.

Kind Regards,
Conn
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Awaiting response from SoulRipper or a Supervisong Administrator.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I'll have SoulRipper respond to this when he has some time. This has reminded me of a previous case which we had discussed at the time R.E. Leaking. This will be added to your record as a separate case. (Relating to the image from the ModCP).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Posting on behalf of Connbob:

Hello,
Thanks for the replies, it's much appreciated.
On the case Awestruck has just mentioned, I'd like to argue that this is not leaking as the photo used was already public domain, and my attention was just drawn to it and saw it as abusive. Any IPs were already removed when I received the picture, and I did not acquire the evidence myself. I believe that this is also unfair due to that, and request that to also be investigated.
Kind Regards,
Conn
I've re-acquired the evidence against you. The user has agreed that he is happy for it to be released. Add me on Steam for further information. I will handle this case.
Kind Regards,

A conversation has been had with Connbob and he has been shown the evidence. After reviewing the evidence, Connbob apologised for his actions. This does not make the actions right. Threatening to and even attempting to hack Fearless is a serious offence and you will not be unbanned. User also lied to me before being shown the evidence.

Denied.
Kind Regards,