UBL Ousmn
Posting on behalf of Ousmn

Your name: Goku

Your blacklist ID: 97015

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19668828

Reason: BRA (83840) - Powergaming to take revenge

Staff member who blacklisted you: Awestruck

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: First of all, I have been blacklisted from a situation where logic and reasoning lack profoundly. Awestruck, your statement was illogical, because you have just stated that powergaming has been committed from my part by changing custom jobs and take revenge. Is it any difference if I changed jobs to Police Officer or Underground job? It still goes under the rule breakage of Powergaming, in which you could not define it what powergaming is until this very moment. If anything in this world CONTRADICTS logic then there is a loophole or let's call it a flaw in your system (I am referring to the rules that have been put by older admins and the present ones). I would and will always stick to logic no matter what are the circumstances I am facing. Therefore, I strongly believe that this blacklist is logically in consequent to the standards of philosophical logic and reasoning. If there are rules need to be categorically changed, replaced or modified, then this is the moment where you get to act like a Super Staff member. I am fully aware that FL has been through a lot in the past couple of years, but that doesn't mean you get to not change things for the better, in which goes under the terminology of maladministration or mismanagement.
I am not going to get blacklisted from a guy who reported me, in which he has absolute zero knowledge in logic, reasoning, philosophy and he gets to complain about it. I have got their belongings and guns fair and square whether they like it or not. It has been commenced by them and I ended it with my own hands.

It would appear you have misread my statement.

AwestruckBullet Wrote:User should have called an appropriate job such as a Police Officer or Underground job to carry out the job.

This means you should have called the Police or gone and hired an Underground job to either arrest or kill him. You did not do this. You changed your own job, thus resulting in the Powergaming infraction.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Denied
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]