PR
Name of playerXXXproXXX ,JamGrif,cryon (but he changed his name,I can't find his ID),Teabag,TechoGecko

SteamID: XXXproXXX: STEAM_0:0:84778644, JamGrif: STEAM_0:1:50387805, Teabag: STEAM_0:0:104526352
 TechoGeckoSTEAM_0:1:84488906

Time in GMT: 1:00AM today.

Server: v5p

Summary: XXXproXXX: Propkilling

JamGrif: RDMing,Backseat Administrating

Teabag: Backseat Administrating

cryon: Propkilling

Techogecko: Prop killing,Backseat Administrating

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...GqW8KV1l-F

I died in different position, I didn't break NLR.
Hi Predator soon after you went offline I went on and dealt with most of them. I will look over this and whom that I didn't catch I will look into a deal with.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
--| Approved |--

The following report as been reviewed and approved for numerous rule breakages by numerous players. Some of the players such as cryon and JamGrif were dealt with in game for some of these rule breakages however due to my time of joining I missed some of it. The players involved lacked clear knowledge of the rules and were abusing their tools in a malicious way to ruin the fun and enjoyment of others.

JamGrif - STEAM_0:0:84778644
Has bee found infringing his weapons to kill people.

XXXpropXXX - STEAM_0:0:84778644
Has been found infringing his PTE access.

TeaBag - STEAM_0:0:104526352
Has been found infringing Backseat Administration. However he will receive a stern warning for his actions

TechnoGecko - STEAM_0:1:84488906
Has been found infringing Backseat Administration. However he will also receive a stern warning for his actions.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Moved.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]