YouTube Series
Tongue 
Hello Fearless RP Members, I am thinking about starting a new series on my YouTube Channel Roleplaying as a Police Officer.

I want everyones opinion on it if everyone thinks its a good Idea I will be starting them Monday, I will do 10 Episodes in the first Series see how it plans out

Benefits:
- Teaches New people how to RP
- Might Grow a bigger Audience
- Grow the community
Disadvantage
- If the YouTube Series Takes off Fearless may need to get more servers if the community grows
- People RDM, Breaking RP, Prop abuse, Prop killing
- If community grows we may need more admin sits

I am not doing this for views, likes and subscribers, I would like to do my part in helping fearless grow the community as the servers go dead around 1am Mon-Fri but i understand thats because people go to school but it will be nice to have more people to Roleplay with

If i should go for it let me know below
Many Thanks

Liam
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:177611063&b=7]
I'm just worried it's going to be so successful that fl will have no room on the servers...
The following 5 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Lewwings, ELAD, Link, Floodify, James
I hope it dont end up like that either this is why i suggested a white list but i dont think it would happen
Do you have thousands of subs?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Lewwings
None of those sound like disadvantages, good luck with it. I do hope it is a success.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Link
(11-04-2017, 04:58 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: Lets stop jokin just found his YT 100% legit
Imgur isnt workin[Image: Woah.png]
Holy Moly, I'm SO sorry for ever doubting you
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(11-04-2017, 05:05 PM)ELAD Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 04:58 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: Lets stop jokin just found his YT 100% legit
-snip-
Holy Moly, I'm SO sorry for ever doubting you

May I bring Inspect Element to your knowledge:

[Image: g8dPYpN.png]
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 2 users Like jhayw's post:
  • Self, dawson270500
I dont know whether its a good idea but will figure it out at some point havent used the channel for ages so give me a break aha, the last time i uploaded was a few days ago as a test for live stream,before that i took a break from youtube after deleting 90 videos off there as it was from years ago