Player report on Goku for RDM FailRP and metagaming
Also just to add I’m not making up a story as you mentioned in your posts I am talking you through the logic enlightening you on my reasoning for doing and actions which followed.

(11-03-2017, 02:48 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 01:22 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Three whole days of not even looking at it. I hope this has nothing to do with the fact he's a veteran.

I just want to say that these things normally get resolved in less than 24 hours. In the meantime there have been 2 different resolved PR's already

Can’t look at a PR we don’t see, my guy. 

I’ll conclude this later today.
I didn't realise this. I'm sorry 
Excuse my impatience then
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(11-03-2017, 08:06 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Also just to add I’m not making up a story as you mentioned in your posts I am talking you through the logic enlightening you on my reasoning for doing and actions which followed.
I'm not saying your story doesn't make sense but I mean this:
Both of our job names were Juaréz Cartel.
The Juaréz Cartel is known to be an extremely brutal and vicious Cartel in Mexico. This is exactly what we are RP. Not necessarily killing allot of people but displaying their instability and their lack to human life.

We were raiding abonded houses for lost contraband. While we were doing this you saw us and, as a normal Cartel would do, we threatend you and your family if you would tell te police. At that time your job was Fisherman.

I get your entite story but 1 thing still bothers me and that's one of the reasons we posted this PR. In real life and allot of times on FL people don't mess with cartels unless they have a very very good reason or have a gang war. Reason being that cartels will not only kill you but kill your entire family as well. A fisherman can become a criminal like you said. But you are alone and I think that HEAVILY outweighs the possible consequences. You as a person does not know how big this cartel this nor how strong.
The only right job name you could've used in my opinion is something like: mentally unstable criminal.
With the story that you got so traumatised by getting threatend by us that you started doing dangerous things. Being a violent person alone is in my opinion not enough to start attacking a cartel on your own for the reasons stated above.

I'm curious about your answer and lets not have a fight in this PR becaude that's the most useless thing we can do. I'm not acting in anger nor am I saying your an idiot/moron. Let's resolve this as normal people.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(11-03-2017, 02:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 01:22 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: Three whole days of not even looking at it. I hope this has nothing to do with the fact he's a veteran.

I just want to say that these things normally get resolved in less than 24 hours. In the meantime there have been 2 different resolved PR's already

I don't know if you can read or not but I said CLEARLY I am posting on BEHALF of Ousmn as he is unable to access the forums.
I realise that but ousm has 3200+ hours as well.
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(11-04-2017, 08:50 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 02:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote:

I don't know if you can read or not but I said CLEARLY I am posting on BEHALF of Ousmn as he is unable to access the forums.
I realise that but ousm has 3200+ hours as well.

Stop posting irrelevant nonsense to boost your post count if it has nothing to do with the PR keep it out of the thread.

(11-04-2017, 08:11 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 08:06 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Also just to add I’m not making up a story as you mentioned in your posts I am talking you through the logic enlightening you on my reasoning for doing and actions which followed.
I'm not saying your story doesn't make sense but I mean this:
Both of our job names were Juaréz Cartel.
The Juaréz Cartel is known to be an extremely brutal and vicious Cartel in Mexico. This is exactly what we are RP. Not necessarily killing allot of people but displaying their instability and their lack to human life.

We were raiding abonded houses for lost contraband. While we were doing this you saw us and, as a normal Cartel would do, we threatend you and your family if you would tell te police. At that time your job was Fisherman.

I get your entite story but 1 thing still bothers me and that's one of the reasons we posted this PR. In real life and allot of times on FL people don't mess with cartels unless they have a very very good reason or have a gang war. Reason being that cartels will not only kill you but kill your entire family as well. A fisherman can become a criminal like you said. But you are alone and I think that HEAVILY outweighs the possible consequences. You as a person does not know how big this cartel this nor how strong.
The only right job name you could've used in my opinion is something like: mentally unstable criminal.
With the story that you got so traumatised by getting threatend by us that you started doing dangerous things. Being a violent person alone is in my opinion not enough to start attacking a cartel on your own for the reasons stated above.

I'm curious about your answer and lets not have a fight in this PR becaude that's the most useless thing we can do. I'm not acting in anger nor am I saying your an idiot/moron. Let's resolve this as normal people.

So what you are stating above is that just because your job stated you were a cartel you are basically an untouchable force and everyone should cower in fear at the sight of you? That's not how it works unfortunately unless you build up a reputation for yourself, lets not go comparing things to real life either because that's simply illogical. What you stated above solidifies my reasoning for resorting to criminal behavior, you threatened both me and my family. I ain't just going to let this happen, if I call the police you would kill me and my family anyway. In the way you acted you left me no other choice but to take you both out in an effort to protect my loved ones and my own life. It was a risk I had to take.

What was committed here was Powergaming on Goku's behalf. User in question changed custom jobs to go and take revenge. User should have called an appropriate job such as a Police Officer or Underground job to carry out the job.

User will receive a Weapons blacklist.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]