servers dead tonight anyone coming online to play
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:177611063&b=7]
What?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Lewwings, juicyorange
On the contrary, some of us do not celebrate Halloween, the way I was brought up I really hate the whole concept and would be a lot happier if Halloween never even happened.

Just a normal day, moreover it is a Tuesday so don't expect full servers anyway.

Make sure to post in off topic next time.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Archer
Why did you make this thread, the servers always empty during the week
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 2 users Like dawson270500's post:
  • Archer, Lewwings
give them time to get players. in the evening the server will fill to around 60 players.
Plus, with this being a mostly British community, and a lot of younger players having to be at school, it means (at the time of this being posted) that at 1am, they are generally asleep
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Well I got school and school work to do ... I dont often do them to be honest but ... Right ...
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(10-31-2017, 06:37 AM)juicyorange Wrote: On the contrary, some of us do not celebrate Halloween, the way I was brought up I really hate the whole concept and would be a lot happier if Halloween never even happened.

Just a normal day, moreover it is a Tuesday so don't expect full servers anyway.

I don’t get how you’ve got to this from a player asking if anyone is coming on because the servers dead, when he didn’t mention Halloween? Lol.

OT: Servers at that time on a weekday tend to be dead, people have work and school early morning, so that time is usually Americans.
(10-31-2017, 01:48 PM)Falc Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 06:37 AM)juicyorange Wrote: On the contrary, some of us do not celebrate Halloween, the way I was brought up I really hate the whole concept and would be a lot happier if Halloween never even happened.

I don’t get how you’ve got to this from a player asking if anyone is coming on because the servers dead, when he didn’t mention Halloween? Lol.

OT: Servers at that time on a weekday tend to be dead, people have work and school early morning, so that time is usually Americans.

I have made an assumption that he is referring to the server being dead due to Halloween happening. He doesn't have to mention something for people to get thoughts as to why he posted. I don't get how you don't get that? Lol.
(10-31-2017, 04:41 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 01:48 PM)Falc Wrote:

I have made an assumption that he is referring to the server being dead due to Halloween happening. He doesn't have to mention something for people to get thoughts as to why he posted. I don't get how you don't get that? Lol.

How in any way did you get that assumption? That’s like me assuming what he meant is it’s nearly Christmas, nothing of what he said pointed towards Halloween, due to Halloween being the next night as well as that. I never said he did, I’m just being logical here.

You’ve taken a post to give a life story about yourself about your views on Halloween lmao, that’s all.

I’m just saying, doesn’t add up Smile