Flood AMA
Why was Hyde blacklisted from Estleblack? Was a long time ago and I forgot the reason.
Have you seen Bladerunner 2049 yet?
(10-30-2017, 07:07 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Why was Hyde blacklisted from Estleblack? Was a long time ago and I forgot the reason.

Oh god, that's a long time ago. If I remember correctly he was starting to blackmail us for a higher position. I can't remember it exactly, but we didn't part in good spirit.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-30-2017, 07:12 PM)NJperry Wrote: Have you seen Bladerunner 2049 yet?

It's shit.

Dont see it flood!
OT: What's with the prof pic?

-Removed by Steven8ken

Yeah, I have! I thought the story was somewhat weak, to be honest, but the visuals was something out of this world.. I've never seen anything like it. It was a very very well made movie and it wasn't what I expected, but the "twist" was kind of foreseeable and personally I think they tried to make a simple idea super complex instead of making a complex idea simple - like it usually is.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-30-2017, 07:16 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:

It's shit.

Dont see it flood!
OT: What's with the prof pic?

Not sure what you mean.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
When are you going on your next joyride and can I come with you?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Floodify
Which camera would you use to capture a picture of me eating a lightly boiled egg with a light sprinkle of sea salt on it?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • DVN
(10-30-2017, 08:31 PM)Link66 Wrote: When are you going on your next joyride and can I come with you?

ha-ha
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(10-30-2017, 10:38 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Which camera would you use to capture a picture of me eating a lightly boiled egg with a light sprinkle of sea salt on it?

honestly tho, lightly boiled egg with salt is really good.. but having kaviar instead of salt is even better mmmmm.

but uh, probably my sony a7s ii
Kind Regards,
Floodify