Flood AMA
Why b/l me from Estleback?
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(10-30-2017, 05:54 PM)ELAD Wrote: Why b/l me from Estleback?

Honestly, because you were a little fucktard of a kid back then who was just being ridiculous and threatening us. If you're still that is up for debate, I don't know you and we have had few encounters which haven't been as hostile, but back then you were just someone we didn't want to associate with.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • ELAD
Opinion of me?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(10-30-2017, 06:05 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Opinion of me?

I got pissed with you at once, which I kind of apologize for.. it was stupid of me, I was just being protective. But uh generally, nothing special anymore. I guess I have a bit of a mingy perception of you, but it's not like I think you're especially bad or rude.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
  • Ratatoskrr
What did you think of CMEC when we were originally founded?We had quite a few hostile encounters
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(10-30-2017, 06:09 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: What did you think of CMEC when we were originally founded?We had quite a few hostile encounters

the fuck is CMEC?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
  • Link
(10-30-2017, 06:10 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 06:09 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: What did you think of CMEC when we were originally founded?We had quite a few hostile encounters

the fuck is CMEC?

Citizen Militia Of EvoCity, an old clan of WhirlWind, ELAD and me.
I remember having a slight conflict with Estleback, around March 2017.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(10-30-2017, 06:11 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 06:10 PM)Floodify Wrote:

the fuck is CMEC?

Citizen Militia Of EvoCity, an old clan of WhirlWind, ELAD and me.
I remember having a slight conflict with Estleback, around March 2017.

can't remember, might of left Estleback by then
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Do you ever regret resigning from the staff team?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-30-2017, 06:34 PM)Random Wrote: Do you ever regret resigning from the staff team?

Of course, I do like to structure things so much and run things, but I am well aware that I don't fit in the staff team. And since I've resigned my life has changed quite a lot, because I've dared to focus on those things that are truly important and not waste energy on something that wont return anything to me.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Random, Penguin.