Forum Unban Request - Kahjo
Posting on behalf of Kahjo, unless stated otherwise all words are from Kahjo himself.

Quote:Your name: Kahjo / PirateOfZePussy (Don't remember my last forum name as I was angry and salty and irritated while making it, just to fuck around on the forums as that time I didn't give a f**k.

Your SteamID: N/A

Your ban ID: N/A

Banned by: Um? I think Jan, I don't remember really, was around 9 - 10months ago.

Reason:
Causing arguments and just fucking around, don't come back. (I am not sure if that is the accurate reason, can't remember and forgot my password. Something along those lines.)

Involved: Eh? Jan I guess

Why we should unban you:Alright, it was around 10months ago, I got salty and angry after I had received a ban of staff disrespect for two months, I will get into it explaining it on another unban request for ingame. This is a big mess just saying. So basicly I went onto forums and made a unban request (Can't remember) then it got denied I think, not sure I can't remember, I got mad and changed my forum username to some shit like PirateOfZePussy, then I started going around the forums calling the new update with spikestrips shit, and that they bought it off scriptfodder, etc. All because I was salty. I caused arguments because I was mad and salty about my first ban. I'd love to get unbanned from forums, to be able to "join back" the community like by being able to post on forums, show that I have changed from 10months ago. Also so I can post a unbanrequest on my ingame ban myself, and not bother someone else to do it for me. All I am asking for  a chanse, and an unban from forums, to be able to show by that, that I have changed. Thanks for reading and I hope you consider something.
Hello Kahjo,

I’ll be handling your UBR as I’m more involved than other administrators currently. Your attitude began after a ban I gave you back when I was a moderator, and ever since that, you’ve leaked my personal information, broke the ToS on numerous occasions aswell as harrased me. You also did things like this on the forums if I’m not mistaken.Your attitude was extremely bad, and I personally do not believe that you’re ready for an unban. What you’ve done is just over the line.

If you really wish to be unbanned, please enligthen me even further what you’d do on the forums if I chose to lift the ban.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Posting on behalf of Kahjo:

Hi Jonas! Thank you for replying, I know what I have done, and I know it is extremely wrong what I have done. Before I say anything I'd like to point out that all I did on the forums was to create arguments and call the new update shit and copied, like you said, my attitude was extremely bad. I, Kahjo, in no way did leak your personal information on the forums, on teamspeak is another thing, which I won’t deny, that I said your IRL name in private chat just between me and you, and probably in public there. I understand how extremely stupid and basically really stupid acting I did when I was salty at you. I wrote already in the OP that I would really wish to get another chanse, atleast on the forums, to be able to show you how I have matured up and how I can guarantee that this will never happen again. I feel like getting unbanned on the forums is one of the first things to do to be able to show the people here how I have changed, and I could possibly get another chanse ingame aswell, after my stupid actions. I can guaranteen that I will change my name back to Kahjo, not some name that I decide to make up after I get salty, and I promise I will never ever cause arguments like the ones on the Spikestrip / Goverment update thread. I really only wish to have a chanse to be able to show you that I truly have changed. If I wouldn’t care about getting unbanned, I wouldn’t write this unban appeal. I am accepting all deals here if we are making one.

(Also a sidenote, the ToS leaking your name started when Sebasti161 told me in steam to join Fearless Teamspeak and write that I have no mic, so I did it on the Teamspeak, sadly Jonas had blocked me so he knew it was me, so he moved me to his private teamspeak room, then I called him with his real name, etc)

Sincerely, Kahjo
Hello Kahjo,

Since both Jan and I have experienced your extremely salty attitude I’ll talk to him about this. I will come to a conclusion soon.

If you have anything else to add, feel free to.

Your paitence is appreciated.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator.
Hello Kahjo,

I’ve had a talk with Jan and I came to a conclusion. Jan and I were speaking of how salty you went after your ban in-game. You proceeded to troll around on the forums by not only posting a troll Teacher application and go to the point to say that Jan’s family should get cancer, this was said in a PM if I’m not mistaken. I do not believe that you’re ready for a return, this is almost a year ago, yes, but your actions were tremendous. You had an extremely mingy attitude and whilst you may have changed, I feel like the punishment is not setteled. You have done serveral things that were quite personal to Jan and I, and therefore I have decided to deny this UBR.

I thank you for your time,

Jonas,
Fearless Adminidtrator.